DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Burlington

Burlington, VT · View map · Visit website

About DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Burlington

Getting ready to tie the knot? Let us help you plan a magical wedding at DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont. Our exquisite Emerald and Diamond Ballrooms are beautiful settings for your ceremony, rehearsal dinner or wedding reception. Our team of professional catering and banquet staff will work with you to plan a spectacular celebration.

Our convenient location and complimentary airport shuttle make it easy for your out-of-town guests to arrive on time. Other thoughtful features include custom catering menus, spacious rooms and suites, and helpful recommendations for local florists and picture-perfect backdrops for family photos.

l>
  • Beautiful ballroom with dedicated cocktail reception space
  • Availability for both ceremony and reception space
  • Dedicated Venue Coordinator
  • Preferred vendors list available
  • Complimentary shuttle to/from airport
  • Complimentary overnight accommodations for the Bride and Groom
  • Special rates for out-of-town guests to stay
  • All events within one resort-like facility
  • Read more...

1 Reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Burlington

1 DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Burlington Reviews

James
    James Muir

Married on 01/06/2019

Greatest Suprise I could have thrown

From the time I set the meeting to the time I walked out the door almost a year later the staff was more than helpful. I was throwing a surprise vow renewal for my wife for our 7 year anniversary and ... Read more went into it very blind. Heather the coordinator there had ideas about what to do and how to do them, who I should seek out for different aspects. She took everything that I wanted to do and made it better. She put me at ease every step of the way. The staff the night before and day of the ceremony were great made sure that even though we were staying in the hotel that there were no signs of what was going to happen until the last possible minute. All the notes said SUPRISE CEREMONEY DONT SAY ANYTHING. Because of Heather and the great staff I was finally able to give my wife the wedding of her dreams surrounded by friends and family.

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Burlington FAQ