DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Modesto

Modesto, CA · View map · Visit website

About DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Modesto

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Modesto is an elegant, full-service hotel located in downtown Modesto, California. There are several stylish indoor and outdoor options to choose from for your wedding. DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Modesto wants to make sure your day is unique and unforgettable.

Facilities and Capacity
The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Modesto can accommodate weddings with up to 1,200 guests. They have 22 different spaces to choose from including the glass enclosed Garden Terrace for an intimate affair or the Grand Ballroom with crystal lighting for a large reception.

The experienced and dedicated sales and catering managers at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Modesto will attend to your every need. Their services include a complimentary room for the couple as well as:

• Event planning
  • Accommodations
  • Bridal suite
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Lighting and sound

Cuisine
Couples getting married at the DoubleTree Hotel by Hilton, Modesto have the option of passed hors d'oeuvres along with a dinner buffet or a plated meal. There are numerous entrees to choose between:

(1 Hour Reception Package included with Plated and Dinner Buffet Packages)

Artisan Cheese Display Fiscalini Purple Moon Cheddar, Point Reyes Bleu Cheese, Brie, Smoked Gouda, Dill Havarti

Tray Passed Hors D' Oeuvres Selections (Choice of Three)

Plated Dinner Reception

Starter (Choice of One)
Entrées (Choice of Two Entrées - Higher Price Entrée to be charged)

Grilled Filet Mignon, Slow Roasted Prime Rib of Beef, 3 Cheese Potato Gratin, Peppercorn Beef Jus, Grilled Lamb Chops, Pan Roasted Sea Bass, Braised Short Ribs, Mushroom and Vegetable Napoleon, Seared Salmon, Lemon Scented Parsnip Potato Puree, Balsamic and Roasted Garlic Infused Tri Tip, Portobello Mushroom Ravioli, Panko Crusted Chicken Breast, Classic Chicken Marsala, Grilled Chicken Breast, Portobello Ratatouille with Sundried Tomato Basil Pesto

Location

The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Modesto is conveniently located right off Highway 99 in downtown Modesto, California. It’s right next to the Centre Plaza and is a central location for those coming from Yosemite, San Francisco or Napa Valley.

8 Reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Modesto

8 DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Modesto Reviews

J
Jennifer Davis

Married on 09/15/2018

Dream Come True!

Marisol made my experience very easy. She did an amazing job making sure all my event needs were met. Great space. Beautiful venue Read more Marisol made my experience very easy. She did an amazing job making sure all my event needs were met. Great space. Beautiful venue

A
Amanda

Married on 08/29/2015

My husband and I had our Wedding Reception at the DoubleTree Hotel in Modesto. We couldn't have chosen a better wedding venue! The service that was provided was incredible! The banquet captain and ... Read more staff were really helpful throughout the entire reception. The food was DELICIOUS as promised by the Chef during our tasting. Lorraine Guevara, catering manager, was very helpful and provided me and my husband with great advice. I must have called/emailed her 10 thousand times with a ton of questions. She always had an answer for me and made this experience a lot easier than I thought! Our Wedding Reception was truly an amazing and unforgettable event thanks to all the time and efforts from ALL the Hotel staff! They truly work together as a team to ensure that your special night is successful! Thank you! I would definitely recommend the Hotel for a wedding venue!

C
christina

Married on 03/14/2015

The Doubletree is a beautiful venue. We had the ceremony and reception in the Napa Room. It was elegant and the staff was attentive, professional and friendly. They did everything to make our day ... Read more perfect. We also had several people staying in the hotel and we all got together the following morning for breakfast. It was perfect.