DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Rochester

Rochester, NY · View map · Visit website

About DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Rochester

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Rochester features a beautifully designed atrium with high ceilings, eye-catching glass, and green space to amaze Rochester area wedding guests. With a multitude of options for happy couples, the hotel is conveniently located just minutes away from downtown Rochester.

Facilities and Capacity
Host your cocktail reception in the terrace or atrium garden of the Grand Ballroom or take in the picturesque scene of the outdoor spaces.

Each wedding is staffed by dedicated and experienced banquet staff and an on-site wedding specialist to personalize every single detail. This venue offers the following services:

• Unlimited consultation with event coordinator
  • Dance floor
  • Linen and napkins
  • Votive candles for your centerpieces
  • Tables (DJ, card, gift, etc.)
  • Maître d
  • International & domestic cheeses and vegetable cruites included for cocktail hour
  • Three hours open bar service
  • Cabernet sauvignon, chardonnay & white zinfandel
  • Complimentary Cake cutting

Cuisine
Couples can decide between multiple menu options or work with the head chef directly to design the menu of their dreams. Options include traditional wedding cuisine and cultural dishes. This venue can accommodate dietary restrictions.

Accommodation
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Rochester offers the following accommodations to guests:

• Bride/groom room
  • Complimentary 1st anniversary stay with dinner
  • Discounts available to guests

4 Reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Rochester

4 DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Rochester Reviews

User4390254

2+ years ago

I knew I picked the right venue when I first met Sharon. She instantly put my mind at ease and was always professional and accommodating. The staff are wonderful and do everything in their power to ... Read more make you feel like the Queen or King of the day. The food is absolutely delicious. It's not your typical hotel food. Overall, my experience with the Doubletree has been an excellent experience. I would highly recommend them.

User2531257

2+ years ago

If I could give the Doubletree a 10 I would. There is not one negative thing I can say about our planning experience with Sharon. She was amazing answering all our crazy questions and always made me ... Read more feel that my wedding was important and my questions and ideas were as well. I literally did not worry once about anything related to the reception because I knew Sharon had it covered! Our wedding day itself blew me away. We were greeted at the door by Sharon herself who got us drinks, my comfy shoes, and made sure everything was good with us. The entire staff for the remainder of our time at the hotel were amazing. From Katie at the front desk who took care of us all evening and the next morning with any of our questions to Dan our awesome bartender and waiter at breakfast. They made us all feel like friends and we are so grateful to have had our wedding somewhere that it was obvious customer service came first! I would highly recommend the Doubletree to anyone and everyone!

M
Mark

Married on 08/31/2013

Just got married here, and it was absolutely perfect. Sharon (Director of Catering) is amazing, so professional, so attentive to our wants and needs, she was one of the main reasons we chose the ... Read more venue. She is basically your very own wedding coordinator. The hotel is beautiful with an atrium that gives it a "tropical" vibe. And the entire staff was so friendly and accommodating. From the moment we checked in, we were treated like VIP's. We would recommend this hotel to anyone!