DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Springfield

Springfield, MO · View map

About DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Springfield

From rehearsal dinner through your first night of marital bliss, we take the stress out of your happily ever after. Earn Hilton HHonors points for future vacations together, and let us show you why DoubleTree Springfield is consistently ranked among the top DoubleTree properties nationwide.

5 Reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Springfield

5 DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Springfield Reviews

Paige
Paige

Married on 10/06/2018

Highly recommend

We had our rehearsal dinner at the Double Tree in the Gracie room and the food was AMAZING! We got so many compliments on how beautiful and delicious everything was. It was the perfect location for ... Read more us because we also used them for our room blocks and the majority of our guests were staying there. We got a great price for our guests, and they let us refill our room blocks as much as we needed, which was a lot. They also had a tv that we used to play a slideshow during the rehearsal, and a big sign congratulating my groom and I. If you are planning to spend more than $500 on the food you get the room and the decorations they have for free which was so great. I didn’t have to set anything up, we just showed up and enjoyed our time with our guests. We also used one of their other conference rooms to stage our rehearsal because we were not able to rehearse at our actual venue. Everyone that worked there was so accommodating, and my husband and I got a comped room, champagne, and chocolate covered strawberries on our wedding night which was so sweet. I would highly recommend doing your rehearsal and room block with them.

J
Jeff

Married on 05/06/2017

If you need a place for guests to stay or whatever you need, please go here! I cannot speak enough about how amazing they were! They were super friendly, made sure myself, my groom, and all of our ... Read more guests were comfortable and happy. My Aunt is a diabetic and her room didn't have a fridge. She called the front desk and asked if there was a room with a fridge available for her to move to. Did they move her? Nope. They brought her a fridge within 7 minutes of her calling the desk! Her insulin was refrigerated and she was happy as can be! I really cannot say enough great things about this hotel and their staff. We will definitely be using them again in the future!

A
Adrienne

Married on 04/09/2016

We used the DoubleTree to reserve a block of rooms for our wedding guests. They were excellent to work with and easy to arrange all the details. Great hotel - and we loved the champagne we received on ... Read more on our wedding night. Thank You!!