DoubleTree by Hilton Nashua

Nashua, NH · View map · Visit website

About DoubleTree by Hilton Nashua

The newly renovated DoubleTree by Hilton Nashua is a Modern Ballroom Wedding Venue in Nashua, New Hampshire. We are only four miles from the city center, providing entertainment and convenience for your wedding guests to enjoy throughout the wedding weekend. DoubleTree by Hilton Nashua offers luxurious accommodations to make your wedding an unforgettable event!

Facility and Capacity
Couples may host up to 300 wedding guests with a Dance Floor. We offer four function spaces which can host your Ceremony, Cocktail Hour and Dinner Reception.

DoubleTree by Hilton Nashua can provide a variety of event services. These services include:

• All-inclusive packages

J
Featured
John

Married on 02/18/2018

Awesome venue and newly renovated! Danielle gave her 100% throughout the experience to ensure that we had the best day of our lives. Good value - everything included in one price! Also, the hotel has ... Read more all the amenities needed for the complete wedding package: rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, after-party and brunch - all under one roof! If you like to party the Executive Level is a MUST!

R
Renee Lubinski

Married on 12/07/2018

Wedding at LaBelle/Starting and Ending Point

We hired Doubletree Hilton Nashua for our daughter's wedding for the suites, hotel guests, afterparty, shuttles, and breakfast for the guests the next day. Phenominal service all around. Between the ... Read more front desk, sales manager, Kiera, and the staff at breakfast, we could not have asked for a better venue.

M
Michelle

Married on 09/15/2018

An amazing wedding night

I had my wedding at Double Tree by Hilton in September. Keira was my wedding coordinator & she was amazing. She made it a stress free day and check in with me to make sure it was perfect. My special ... Read more day was beautiful & perfect cause of her. Staff was super friendly and helpful as well. I would totally recommend this hotel to anyone planning a wedding. Food was tasty & all my guest loved it. The sweet is big and was perfect for the girls and I to get ready in!