DoubleTree by Hilton Oak Ridge - Knoxville

Oak Ridge, Tennessee · View map

About DoubleTree by Hilton Oak Ridge - Knoxville

DoubleTree by Hilton Oak Ridge-Knoxville is a wedding venue and hotel located in Oak Ridge, Tennessee. The facility provides everything you need for your wedding day and wedding night, including catering, bartending, and overnight accommodations for you and your loved ones.

Facilities and Capacity
DoubleTree by Hilton Oak Ridge-Knoxville sits on a picturesque piece of land, so there are stunning photo backdrops both inside and out. With three different event spaces to choose from, the gorgeous facility can host any of your wedding events, including both ceremony and reception, rehearsal dinner, showers, and an engagement party. Your event can be held in either the elegant ballroom or banquet hall. Prior to the ceremony, the wedding party can get ready in the bridal suite. There is ample parking on site for all guests, and the venue is wheelchair-accessible. The maximum capacity for weddings is 300. You and your loved ones are welcome to stay overnight in one of the hotel’s 168 rooms. There’s a pool, restaurant, and fitness center for guests to utilize. Each room comes standard with wifi.

Each wedding at DoubleTree by Hilton Oak Ridge-Knoxville is unique to the couple who is getting married. However, the facility does offer services that come standard with each booking, and all-inclusive packages are available. The catering for each event is provided, as well as dining and bar ware, linens, and servers. Couples can choose from buffet, plated, or station meals, and are welcome to taste the menu before selecting their dishes. Hors d'oeuvres are passed during the cocktail reception and outside cake is welcomed. Bar services can be open, limited, or cash. There is premium, specialty, or house beer, wine, and liquor. In addition to catering and bar services, DoubleTree by Hilton Oak Ridge-Knoxville provides all sound and lighting equipment, set up, and clean up.

15 Reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Oak Ridge - Knoxville

15 DoubleTree by Hilton Oak Ridge - Knoxville Reviews

B
breanna

Married on 05/17/2019

I am so glad I chose the DoubleTree as my wedding reception location! They far exceeded my expectations and to this day, my guests still talk about how beautiful everything was! My mom and I were very ... Read more particular and inquisitive, but the catering director was extremely helpful, patient, and responsive to our questions. Their ballroom offered plenty of space for all of our guests and everything else that we needed such as a cake table, DJ, dancefloor, bar, etc. Their prices were reasonable, the food was amazing, and the staff was extremely friendly. In the end, everything was just how we wanted it. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect evening and I highly recommend them for any type of event!

A
Adam

Married on 01/12/2018

The DoubleTree by Hilton was perfect for my reception. From the moment I called to inquire about the services to the moment we left everything was amazing. Jane and Bre in the catering department were ... Read more so pleasant and accommodating. They answered all my questions promptly, and relieved me of my worries. The reception went down without any issues. The food is hands down amazing. I had so many compliments on the food and how pretty the room was decorated. The onsite bartender was convienent and really nice. I can't say enough good things about this place and I highly recommend anyone to host any event here. You will not be dissapointed! Also, my out of town guests raved about how easy is was to book into the group block. Robin and Julie in sales were awesome as well!

K
Kim

Married on 12/01/2017

Jane and her staff as well as all the employees we encountered at this hotel were so professional and helpful while I planned the out of town Rehearsal dinner! Read more Jane and her staff as well as all the employees we encountered at this hotel were so professional and helpful while I planned the out of town Rehearsal dinner!