DoubleTree by Hilton Tarrytown Hotel

Tarrytown, NY · View map

About DoubleTree by Hilton Tarrytown Hotel

The day you've been dreaming of…

Allow Doubletree by Hilton Tarrytown's planners to show you why our full-service hotel is ideal for planning a wedding that is luxurious, simplistic or totally unique. Located in Westchester’s Historic Hudson Valley, DoubleTree by Hilton Tarrytown is the ultimate venue for unforgettable events.

Surrounded by 10 beautifully landscaped acres the picturesque garden is perfect for outdoor ceremonies and cocktails. With soaring wood beamed cathedral ceilings, huge warming stone fireplaces in the lobby, Grand Ballroom, cocktail area and outdoor Grand Terrace come together to create an elegant country style décor.

The DoubleTree by Hilton's friendly staff invites you to experience their distinctly designed “Grand Ballroom”, which accommodates up to 800 people for dinner and 1,000 for reception. Also, the well-appointed Westchester Ballroom can accommodate smaller events up to 300 people. Careful attention to detail comes through in even the smallest accessories of our hotels' stylish designs. And that same great eye for the specifics goes into every DoubleTree by Hilton Tarrytown wedding, rehearsal dinner or reception.

The special event team at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tarrytown is dedicated to providing you with the finest of personalized service and paying meticulous attention to every detail.

Because your wedding day is an once-in-a-lifetime event, you deserve the very best that Westchester has to offer. Turn your dreams into a reality at the DoubleTree by Hilton Tarrytown Hotel.

33 Reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Tarrytown Hotel

33 DoubleTree by Hilton Tarrytown Hotel Reviews

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn

Married on 06/08/2019

Taking some stress off of planning!

My fiancé and I will be getting married at the DoubleTree Tarrytown in June 2019. From the start Nick has made us very comfortable in our selection, emails are always promptly responded to (and I've ... Read more sent plenty of random sometimes panicky questions as soon as they pop in my head). Can't wait for June!

W
Wilfrid Baptiste

Married on 05/05/2019

Wonderful!

We just had our wedding at the DoubleTree in early May. The event went on without a hitch. They were incredibly accommodating and flexible. It was clear that they know what their doing and have ... Read more everything down so things go smoothly. We really wanted to have our ceremony at the gazebo but the weather had other plans. The staff worked with us to create a back up option (the covered terrace) that was just as beautiful and ended up being perfect. The space is beautiful and the food is delicious. We were really impressed and loved everything.

R
Ryann

Married on 10/28/2017

The Double Tree went above and beyond what I could have imagined for our wedding day and truly made it the wedding of my dreams. I can honestly not say enough amazing things about Nick and his team on ... Read more how accommodating, friendly, and professional they are to a picky bride like myself. They are complete "Yes" people. If you wanted it done they will do everything in their power to get it done no questions asked. I had a 300 guest wedding at the double tree and I brought in a lot of rentals and was very particular about how I wanted everything set up. While most venues in the area that I considered had several rules and stipulations about this The Double Tree was more then happy to accommodate us and help with the set up and break down of all items. The venue looked absolutely stunning when I walked in the night of the wedding and the courtyard area for cocktail hour was such a great feature that all our guests enjoyed on a beautiful fall day. Again special thank you to Nick for accommodating my Father-in-laws special request to have lamb shanks at cocktail hour. Our guest LOVED the food and said it was some of the best food that they have had at a wedding venue! Another very special thank you to Maria the reservation manager for helping coordinate the large room block that we had for our big day as well! Everyone at check in was so hospitable and friendly and they even offered me and my bridal party one of the conference rooms to do all our hair and makeup in the morning of the wedding which worked out perfectly! Nick is not only a very personable friendly person but throughout the entire planning process he was always very quick to answer any questions I had and is very thorough to ensure that everything goes smoothly for your big day. This is a huge plus for any bride planning a big wedding. The Double Tree went above and beyond what I could have imagined for our wedding and I highly recommend this venue to anyone.