DoubleTree Golf Resort Palm Springs

Cathedral City, CA · View map

About DoubleTree Golf Resort Palm Springs

PALM SPRINGS WEDDINGS VENUES WITHIN REACH

Tie the knot in style at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort near Downtown Palm Springs. The DoubleTree is a full-service wedding venue with over 23,000 square feet of flexible event space offering affordable Palm Springs weddings. From intimate gatherings to extravagant affairs, DoubleTree Golf Resort can accommodate a wedding or reception of nearly any size. Exchange vows in front of the panoramic golf course and San Jacinto Mountains, or choose one of our indoor ballrooms for a regal affair.

Wedding Planning Specialists in Palm Springs

From small intimate ceremonies to lavish wedding extravaganzas our Wedding Specialists provide professional guidance and resources to help you create the wedding of your dreams. From the moment you say “yes” until the time you say “I do,” our team will help you traverse your way through the wedding planning journey making the experience as stress-free as possible. Whether it’s assisting with catering needs, booking rooms for your guests, securing venues for various receptions or showers, arranging florists or photographers, or finding wedding entertainment, our Wedding Specialists are to make sure no detail is overlooked.

2 Reviews for DoubleTree Golf Resort Palm Springs

2 DoubleTree Golf Resort Palm Springs Reviews

C
Crystal

Married on 04/09/2011

I would first like to start by saying David is an angle! I'm so grateful for everything he did for us! The service was a amazing! The food was amazing! I loved the ceremony location (golf course, palm ... Read more trees, lakes with water fountains and the mountains). Overall, I couldn't have asked for a better location and better service. Everything was perfect, and the bridal sweet we got after was just as perfect with chocolate strawberries and chilled champagne. The attention to detail is amazing and I loved all our options!

V
Amy

Married on 04/03/2009

4.1

Would highly recommend the Doral Desert Princess Resort (Ceremony Only); even after high winds of 60mph rolled in the Doral was quick to offer several alternatives while keeping with my request of ... Read more having an outdoor ceremony. Shalene was very helpful and understanding and quick to response to any of my emails/requests.

DoubleTree Golf Resort Palm Springs FAQ