DoubleTree Grand Biscayne Bay Hotel

Miami, Florida · View map · Visit website

About DoubleTree Grand Biscayne Bay Hotel

DoubleTree Grand Biscayne Bay Hotel is a hotel and wedding venue located in Miami, Florida with versatile event spaces and a beautiful location overlooking the beautiful Biscayne Bay. This newly-renovated waterfront condominium hotel features spectacular water views and private terraces that afford the perfect setting for you and your guests on your special day. Their caring, award-winning and knowledgeable event team will help you plan every step of your wedding ceremony and reception and assist with all of the details.

Facilities and Capacity
DoubleTree Grand Biscayne Bay Hotel offers three indoor and outdoor spaces. Couples may host up to 250 wedding guests at the venue. Event spaces include an elegant grand ballroom with a terrace overlooking the bay, hotel accommodations and the marina. This venue offers over 8,000 square feet of event space.

DoubleTree Grand Biscayne Bay Hotel offers venue rental services for weddings and other special events as well as guest accommodations. Services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Accommodations
  • Cake
  • Event rentals
  • Event planning
  • Setup

Cuisine
DoubleTree Grand Biscayne Bay Hotel provides an array of dining options, including fresh seafood at Casablanca On The Bay, Chinese cuisine at Tony Chan’s Zagat-awarded Waterclub, authentic Italian dishes at Primo’s and a flavorful menu at Los Gauchitos Argentinean Steak House. Wedding catering options include traditional dishes as well as creative, inspired cuisine.

Accommodation
The happy couple will enjoy complimentary bay-view suite accommodations on their wedding night, a welcome amenity upon arrival and complimentary breakfast the following morning. Special room rates are provided for out-of-town guests with a minimum of 10 rooms. A hospitality room will be provided for the bridal party on the day of the wedding. Accommodations include one and two-bedroom condominiums and guest rooms with all the amenities of home.

Location
DoubleTree Grand Biscayne Bay Hotel is located next to Sea Isle Marina in Biscayne Bay, home to the Miami International Boat Show. Enjoy scenic charter cruises and proximity to Downtown Miami and South Beach. Fantastic dining, shopping and entertainment is only 3.5 miles away in stunning South Beach. This hotel is within walking distance of the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts of Miami Dade and one mile from the Port of Miami.

79 Reviews for DoubleTree Grand Biscayne Bay Hotel

79 DoubleTree Grand Biscayne Bay Hotel Reviews

Karelia
Featured
Karelia

Married on 07/12/2019

Best choice ever!

We had an AMAZING experience making our wedding at the DoubleTree. I am very grateful to everyone on the team for giving us a wonderful time. I did not hire a wedding planner, my sister, being my maid ... Read more maid of honor, helped me a lot. Together with my parents, we found the DoubleTree, we had our first talk to Adriana, the senior catering manager, and it just felt right, she is very organized and loves to keep on track with details, and trust me, you need someone who takes care of details because there is so much to do the day of the wedding that you get lost. She made space in her agenda to show the ballroom to my fiance, which was the last step to say yes to the venue. Adriana is very kind and would help you as long as she can. My husband to be and I decided to change the menu and added a dessert table last minute, Adriana always listened to our requests and never gave us a no as an answer, she spoke to the chef and suddenly everything was approved. Later on, we met Michelle who was going to be the catering manager on the day of the wedding, her punctuality and professionalism were incredible, she also had a smile on her face all the time, inspiring confidence, so you feel relieved of any chaos. We hired a decoration company outside their suggested vendors and Adriana and her team got along with them with no problem. Let me tell you! Everything was stunning! Once, we entered the ballroom we were surprised, the dessert table was gorgeous and the taste was amazing. The cocktail area was beautiful, nobody complained about not having the change to try the appetizers or drinks before dinner. Dinner was delicious and the different kinds of cocktails and drinks surprised our guests. The cake was made by Todo Dulces, one of their vendor, I LOVED IT. Our guests were very excited and satisfied. On the day of the wedding, we got lucky to be served by Luis Felipe, he is such a sweetheart plus he took care of us so amazing, always making sure we ate and drank water or cocktails before anyone else, our glasses were never empty. He treated us like royalty, I couldn't stop thanking him. Also, if you are having family coming out of state like us or a destination wedding, Jessica would be more than glad to help you, she even helped me to reserve the suite for the night before the wedding to get ready with my bridesmaids in the early morning, and if you don't want to book a room, don't worry! They give you a Hair & Makeup Bridal room. They also give you a suite for the night of the wedding and set champagne and strawberries with chocolate for your new hubby and you. The process was not as stressful as I thought it was going to be, the team at the DoubleTree make it pretty easy, whether you have a wedding planner or not, they would be very happy to help you. I just remember feeling glad and grateful for choosing the DoubleTree, I still feel that way. I would highly recommend them, not just for weddings but for any other events you would like to celebrate. Dear Future Brides, Give it a try! You won't pick wrong. Thank you DoubleTree for being part of our beautiful day.

Elcka
Elcka Rangel

Married on 08/17/2019

Grand in every sense!

It’s been just 2 days since we celebrated at the DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay and we are trying to make an excuse to do it again! Not only that the venue location is a privilege one, ... Read more one, with breathtaking views of beautiful Biscayne Bay and Miami Beach in the background, is also that you will count with an amazing team of experienced people with Ms Adriana Rader, Senior Event Manager at the head of it. We look at different places, some really beautiful, but you can beat all this place offers for such an amazing price. After a couple conversations I realized that letting them do their part was ok, I just needed to do mine, and it was fun! They reply almost immediately to every email and phone call, answer every question and cater to all our requests. The list of vendors they offered is on point, we use them all except the DJ (we used @soundcrashersc ) The day of the party, Michelle the event manager follow the timeline impeccably. The person in charge of the ballroom rearranged the cake table and some of the seats just minutes before the party, they set up the tables beautifully together with Beatriz from A Blooming Touch. And the food! The chef did such an amazing job our guests are still talking about it! Special mention to the bartender, pleasant and willing to custom the mixes, he actually pulled all the Mojitos from scratch even grinding the mint individually in each glass!! We were able to enjoy the party worry free and at the end we were welcome with champagne and chocolate cover strawberries in the most beautiful suite (included in the package) All in all I highly recommend this venue. And hope to celebrate again there soon!

Lejla
Lejla Harper

Married on 06/28/2019

Our wedding day!

Adrianna & her whole team we’re exceptionally wonderful, patient, helpful & kind. I don’t have enough positive words to write about them. My wedding day started off stressful before i even got to the ... Read more venue, however the minute i stepped foot in the hotel, they were extremely accommodating and made me feel at ease. The food was absolutely everything. I wish i could have taken some home. The staff, the food and the willingness to make sure our day went smoothly is something my husband and i will never forget. I honestly just want to come back so the chef can whip me up a good meal LOL. The space was very open and spacious but it also felt intimate at the same time. (Our Party was about 80-85 people). Definitely highly recommend getting married here! Thanks team for all your wonderful help! Lejla & Ryan