DoubleTree Ocean Point Resort & Spa

North Miami Beach, FL · View map · Visit website

About DoubleTree Ocean Point Resort & Spa

DoubleTree Ocean Point Resort & Spa is a hotel and wedding venue located in Sunny Isles Beach (Miami Beach), Florida. Warm, comfortable and friendly, they offer event spaces with a panoramic view of the Atlantic Ocean. Choose from an array of wedding locations and services for an intimate reception, casual outdoor luncheon or elaborate banquet. Their experienced wedding planning team—including a dedicated professional wedding specialist—will work with you to ensure everything is exactly as you wish. Reception rooms are exquisitely arranged and the cuisine is extraordinary.

Facilities and Capacity
DoubleTree Ocean Point Resort & Spa offers three indoor and outdoor event spaces to accommodate up to 150 guests. These spaces include an elegant ballroom, beachside cocktail areas and hotel accommodations. This venue offers 3,550 square feet of flexible indoor function space and 7,000 square feet of flexible outdoor function space, with panoramic ocean views in all banquet rooms. Expansive oceanfront verandas are ideal for pre-event entertainment and offer spectacular ocean views. The neutral color scheme of the venue spaces act as a blank slate for any wedding style or theme.

DoubleTree Ocean Point Resort & Spa offers venue rental services for weddings and other special events as well as guest accommodations. Wedding services include a professional wedding planning specialist devoted to designing a day that will be a cherished memory. Your dedicated planning specialist will work with you throughout the process, from planning your wedding to actual event execution. Wedding services offered include the following:

• Bridal suite
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Liability insurance

Cuisine
DoubleTree Ocean Point Resort & Spa offers contemporary American Bistro cuisine enhanced with tropical flavors with sweeping views of the Atlantic Ocean at their full-service restaurant, The View. Wedding catering options include traditional dishes as well as creative, inspired cuisine.

Accommodation
Hotel rooms at the DoubleTree Ocean Point Resort & Spa are extraordinarily spacious by any standard. Each one or two-bedroom suite has a full kitchen, washer, dryer and private terrace with ocean views. Amenities include a private beach, beachside pool, full-service spa, fabulous dining options, a fitness center and Budget and Avis car rentals.

Location
DoubleTree Ocean Point Resort & Spa is located just steps from the ocean on Sunny Isles Beach. This venue is located approximately 40 minutes from the Miami International Airport, 25 minutes from Ft. Lauderdale International Airport and South Beach, 30 minutes from Downtown Miami and 35 minutes from the Port of Miami.

76 Reviews for DoubleTree Ocean Point Resort & Spa

76 DoubleTree Ocean Point Resort & Spa Reviews

Cynthia
Cynthia Padilla

Married on 08/03/2019

Completetly satisfied with our wedding experiance at Ocean Point Resort

Ocean point resort was the perfect venue for our special day. After looking at over 15 other venues in south florida we picked ocean point for its beautiful views, their affordable price and the all ... Read more inclusive package that made it easy and convenient to plan our destination wedding. Florencia (wedding coordinator) was absolutely amazing! She helped plan every detail to make sure our wedding was perfect. She goes above and beyond to ensure the bride and groom are happy. Ocean point provides exceptional customer service, my guests and I were impressed by the delightful hotel staff who were welcoming and made our stay very enjoyable. All of the staff is wonderful, from the housekeepers to the bartenders and the staff at the front desk. The chef was not only friendly and courteous, but all of our guests loved his food. Needless to say my husband and I were more than satisfied with our wedding experience at Ocean Point Resort.

Makinie
Makinie

Married on 05/05/2019

Destination Wedding of our Dreams

When we realized St. Thomas was still recovering from the hurricane of 2017, we decided to switch our destination wedding location to Miami, Fl. The hunt for the perfect location was on, and we ... Read more considered everything we possibly could (location, price, amenities, communication/response) before deciding Doubletree Ocean Point was perfect for us. It's right on the beach, has two jacuzzis, wifi, buffet breakfast option ($20) and is just 25 minutes from Downtown Miami, FLL airport and Wynwood Art District. At first, we intended on having 130 guests, but it being a destination wedding, 50 confirmed and Doubletree was ready for either. I started off with the catering manager Yamille, who consulted with us and helped us pick the right part of the hotel for the ceremony after showing us 3 options. One of the great things about Doubletree is that whether you're inside our outside, the views can't be beaten AND you're only steps away from the reception location and your hotel room. Yamille welcomed us with open arms when we visited for our tasting and we were treated to staying in one of the honeymoon suites during our visit! Sadly, Yamille ended up leaving her job 1 month before our wedding. You can imagine our panic when we were introduced to Florencia, but Florencia patiently accepted our panic and helped sooth us into understanding she was equally capable of pulling everything together. Considering how little time Florencia had, she gathered as much information (some was missing) as she could and clarified information. She responded same-day a week out from the wedding (and trust me, I was checking in almost every other day), and coordinated SO WELL with my sister-in-law who is also a catering manager (in our state). Once I linked all vendors together, Florencia assured me all will be well and go smoothly. Now, the day before the wedding at our rehearsal, Florencia informed me she would be unable to head the wedding BUT connected me with William, the Executive Chef who served us during our tasting back in November. There was a moment of hesitation, but upon realizing he had been kept up-to-date, and got the opportunity to meet and talk with Florencia and our day-of planner, we were willing to trust that regardless of who was in control, all would be well. And it was. Right down to the moment the rain clouds appeared and our outdoor wedding got switched to an indoor one just 15 minutes before the ceremony start time. William was on top of it and the Doubletree staff worked so quickly to make sure everything went well. William made sure the food was delicious, and had even remembered our meat selection we told him about during the tasting. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how it was one of the best weddings they had ever attended. It was our dream wedding and I will never forget it.

J
Joel

Married on 07/08/2018

Wow what I can I say , it was just perfect, great view, affordable prices , the food was amazing, I can’t stop thinking of the empanadas. Everyone had amazing time.. , couldn’t have done this without ... Read more Yamille Castro help!! I’m blessed I found this place, Yamille made everything so easy for us !! HIGHLY recommend ❤️