DoubleTree Resort by Hilton, Lancaster

Lancaster, PA · View map · Visit website

About DoubleTree Resort by Hilton, Lancaster

DoubleTree Resort by Hilton, Lancaster, is an upscale wedding venue located in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Weddings at this resort are “simply amazing.” At DoubleTree Resort by Hilton, Lancaster, the professional wedding specialists will help you create the wedding day you have always dreamed of with their impeccable service and attention to detail.

Facilities and Capacity
DoubleTree Resort by Hilton, Lancaster, can accommodate up to 300 wedding guests in its elegant indoor and outdoor event spaces. On the property sits a charming, on-site wedding chapel. Receptions may be held in the venue’s spacious Palm Court.

DoubleTree Resort by Hilton, Lancaster, is a full-service wedding venue that is available for hosting bridal showers, engagement parties, wedding ceremonies and receptions. On your wedding day, the venue will provide audio equipment, tables and chairs. The resort also offers couples hotel accommodations, event planning services, event rentals and in-house catering.

58 Reviews for DoubleTree Resort by Hilton, Lancaster

58 DoubleTree Resort by Hilton, Lancaster Reviews

K
Featured
Kim

Married on 06/10/2017

Our daughter was married in the chapel and we hosted a lovely wedding reception in Palm Court a few weeks ago. Our experience with DoubleTree Lancaster was nothing but positive. Eric, the DoubleTree ... Read more coordinator, was great to work with. He was always responsive and eager to help. The food was wonderful and presented beautifully. The entire staff was exceptional during our rehearsal, the wedding and reception, and during our stay overnight. The buffet breakfast in the restaurant was wonderful as well. Our room was clean, spacious, and comfortable. Our guests loved the venue! We had many guests visiting from outside the area and they loved that they could attend the ceremony, take a short walk to the reception, and sleep in the same place. Quite a convenience! They thought Palm Court was a beautiful place for a wedding reception. One guest even commented that she felt like she was attending a celebrity wedding. We just received our photos and they couldn't be any more perfect! The chapel and willow tree grounds are perfect settings for photos as well as Palm Court. Thanks to all at DoubleTree Lancaster. We had a wonderful experience.

Carly
Carly J. Riches

Getting married on 05/16/2020

Exceeding expectations from day one!

We're having our wedding at Doubletree next May and we're beyond pleased with how wonderful the entire process is going. Christina Hamberger is our wedding coordinator which is who I've been talking ... Read more to since I first reached out to them. She was so patient and understanding throughout the whole booking process and took the time to make sure all of my questions were answered before making a decision. We're having our ceremony in their absolutely perfect intimate Chapel and our reception in a large white tent outside right beside the chapel with the view of the pond in front. Gorgeous venue, great staff, couldn't be happier!

H
Hannah

Married on 08/01/2015

My husband and I were married on 08/01/2015 at the DoubleTree at Willow Valley. The day that we went to look at the venue, I knew I had to get married there! We were beyond pleased with Victoria and ... Read more Eric's attentiveness throughout the entire process. They were very accommodating and flexible. The night of the wedding, I did not have to worry about any of this logistics, everything was taken care of by them! It was so nice to just relax and enjoy the company of family and friends. I would highly recommend this venue for both the ceremony and reception. Many of my friends and family complimented on how beautiful the landscaping was along with the Chapel and Palm Court.