DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix

Phoenix, AZ · View map · Visit website

About DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix

The DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix is a hotel wedding venue located in Phoenix, Arizona. We offer a wide range of services, packages, and event spaces that can all be catered to fit your individual vision for your special day. This hotel wedding venue offers an elegant setting for you to host your wedding ceremony, reception, wedding shower, engagement party, rehearsal dinner, or any other special life event. The team on-site will also find creative ways to incorporate your personal style and theme into every aspect of your celebration.

Facilities and Capacity
With unique event spaces both indoor and outdoor, there is a space that will be a perfect fit for your special day. The Grand Ballroom at The DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix can accommodate weddings and other special events with up to 220 guests. You will also have access to prep rooms so the wedding parties can prepare for the day’s events and also freshen up throughout the celebration.The DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix is and all-suites hotel so that your friends and family can conveniently stay on-site.

The DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix has an on-site event coordinator who is an expert in hosting special events at this unique venue and will offer professionalism and experience when it comes to coordinating your big day. You can lift some of the planning stress off your shoulders knowing that this coordinator will assist you every step of the way through the planning process.

Cuisine
This hotel wedding venue offers on-site catering services that include many options such as buffet style, plated dinners, and stations in addition to providing bar services as well. All of the wedding packages include a custom cake made just for you with a champagne toast for all of your guests. The team will provide, set up, and clean up of all the tables, chairs, linens, silverware, flatware, barware, and glassware needed for your big day.

11 Reviews for DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix

11 DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix Reviews

A
Featured
Ashley

Married on 05/07/2016

This was an awesome choice of venues for our wedding. We had most of our family and guests travelling from other places and the DoubleTree gave us a venue for the wedding, reception, and overnight ... Read more lodging. The best part though was what the catered meals prices covered: meals, the wedding cake, and use of their ballroom for 4-5 hours, for the reception. Their space setup for the wedding ceremony and reception easily accommodated our 75 guests. The biggest help was our event coordinator, Abbey Berry. She listened to everything we wanted to see done, and did all that was in her power to make it happen. She responded to all our communications in a timely manner, and ensured that our sequence of events on the "Big Day" went as smoothly as possible. During the reception, the serving staff was very courteous and responsive to our questions and needs. All in all, the DoubleTree met our top 3 needs: budget friendly, astetically appealling, and convenient(airport shuttle).

Kayla
Kayla

Married on 09/30/2018

A hotel wedding seemed weird to me a first, but after touring the hotel with Abbey, I fell in love! The ceremony sight, reception area and the water fountain where we look our photos looks beautiful. ... Read more Even the area where they host the cocktail hour was perfect! Having my wedding here was the best decision I made and fit into my budget perfectly. I had roughly 30-40 guests from out of state, so many of them stayed which allowed them to really enjoy themselves and let loose a little! The hotel provides so much which helped me make the decision too! I was in complete awe when I saw how everything turned out with decor and the hotels set up. It was absolutely beautiful. Abbey is an angel and was always always extremely helpful and provided the most exceptional service.

Kimberley
Kimberley

Married on 10/22/2016

I loved working with Abbey! She was so responsive and informative, very professional! From day one she answered all of our questions, was there when she needed us, and never let us down. Whenever I ... Read more needed to swing by to make a payment, set up an example of a table setting, meet with my DJ, etc., it was always, "Sure, stop on by!" Phone calls and emails were returned promptly and all questions were answered with very specific details. My husband and I venue hunted for a couple months before we stumbled upon the Double Tree, and Abbey made our day so perfect. Nothing went wrong!! The food was superb, the ballroom was magnificent, the staff set everything up perfectly... it is perfect for the couple with a ***very*** tight budget. Abbey is so accommodating and so sweet, I definitely recommend the DoubleTree!!