Doug Griffin Entertainment

Franklin, TN · View map · Visit website

About Doug Griffin Entertainment

Doug Griffin Entertainment is a wedding DJ service based in Franklin, Tennessee. Owner and DJ Doug Griffin has been providing professional DJ services throughout Tennessee and California since 1988. Doug Griffin is committed to customizing each wedding and event to fit clients’ needs and unique style. He offers unmatched attention to detail in creating a set list that accounts for your ‘must play’ songs, as well as the ‘do-not-play’ list.

Experience
When Doug Griffin is not DJing weddings and events, he's on the radio. He is currently the afternoon host on 94FM The Fish and the nationally syndicated "Today's Christian Music" Network. Prior to that Doug hosted the “Family Friendly Morning Show with Doug & Jaci Velasquez” He was morning host for 3 years at WAY-FM Nashville, and 6 years in California on the morning show on 95.3 KRTY Hot Country/San Jose, and has been on a number of other radio shows over the years. His years of experience allow him to provide expert knowledge, professionalism and fun, lively wedding entertainment.

Doug Griffin Entertainment offers wedding packages that can include the following wedding DJ and entertainment services:

• Consultation

T
Featured
Tiffany

Married on 05/04/2013

Doug was an absolute asset to our wedding. He kept the energy going the whole night, and he did a great job responding to the crowd to keep people dancing and having a good time. Doug was able to get ... Read more get a group of non-dancers to keep dancing all night, but he never heckled the crowd to ask them to come out and dance. He used his skills alone instead of pestering the guests like some entertainers do. He was professional in appearance, manner, and performance. Guests of all ages enjoyed his entertainment. What impressed me the most about Doug though was how interested he was in making us happy. Doug was willing to spend as much time planning with us as we requested. He made suggestions where we needed them, and he not only helped us plan the music, but he helped us plan the whole reception order of events. He was a huge help when we didn't know exactly what to do. Doug was interested both in what we wanted and in honoring what we didn't want. He was willing to take as much or as little direction as we wanted to give, so we relied on his professional judgment a lot. Doug also went above and beyond when we had a crisis. Our wedding coordinator backed out two weeks before the wedding, and Doug stepped up and took over directing the reception and ceremony. He really saved our wedding and made it happen for us when that wasn't even part of his job. I cannot recommend him strongly enough. If you hire him, he will be one of the best people on your team, and he will always be on your side!

E
Erin

Married on 03/16/2019

Wedding Reception

I hired Doug for my wedding reception and Oh my goodness- I don’t know where to begin! DJ Doug was unreal amazing! Since the wedding, I’ve had soo many people tell me how great the DJ and music was ... Read more and I couldn’t agree more. I would hire DJ Doug again in a second. You won’t regret it if you hire him!

Mandy
Mandy

Married on 09/08/2018

Man oh man. MR. Doug did a fantastic job. He was on a roll the whole night. I had people coming up to me saying how the music was amazing and how they just couldn't stop dancing. He was amazing when ... Read more it came to any questions I had. He made sure everything went perfect. I would use him over and over. I cant thank him enough for making my special night even more amazing. Thank you Doug!