Dove Weddings - A Photo & Cinema Company

Washington, DC · View map · Visit website

About Dove Weddings - A Photo & Cinema Company

Dove Weddings – A Photo & Cinema Company is an award winning team of professional wedding photographers and videographers. We are dedicated to capturing unforgettable, unique and timeless wedding moments through photography and film that captures all the splendor of your special day. We only accepts a limited number of weddings per year so we can fully invest the time and energy into creating creative and timeless memories for our clients.We use use state-of-the-art equipment, such as Super 35mm cinema cameras, steadicams and 4K aerial cinema cameras as well as some of the best photography equipment available today.

Dove Weddings – A Photo & Cinema Company offers wedding photography and videography. Their photography services include many options like multiple shooters, an engagement shoot, prints and digital files. Their videography & cinema services include multiple cameras, raw footage, highlight videos, Instagram teasers, full feature video's live webcasting and streaming.

Areas Covered
Dove Weddings offers photography and videography services to clients across nationwide. Here are some of the areas we regularly serve, but we arn't limited to these places:

• Orange County

Karina
Featured
Karina

Married on 10/10/2014

I decided I wanted a wedding video a month prior to the wedding. We did not have a budget for it, but I was willing to do anything to have our special day captured. When I started my search, I was ... Read more looking for the cheapest person I could find to simply record the ceremony. My fiancée, on the other hand, could not accept anything less than a professional videographer, but did not want to get in a $3k debt for it. I was in a hard place... When we started watching the videos of the professional videographers we loved it, but every time I asked the price it was either too much or they were booked for our date. Dove Weddings was the vendor with the highest ratings and number of reviews on the wedding sites I was looking at, so I decided to ask for a quote just to try (my hope never ends). Jason was quick to reply and said that my date was still available. He seemed really eager to talk to us, which separated him from the rest of the vendors who either took forever to reply to an email, or were just very short in their responses. Today I'm very thankful that Jason insisted on having (not just a call but...) a Face time call. We connected with him right away! And we could feel he genuinely cared about the couples he works for. During the call, he was very through in explaining everything that they do from start to end. That increased our confidence and trust in him even more. Not to mention, he helped us see the value of his service and worked with our finance limitation. Jason's price is fairer than the competition but the quality is just as great! – Which to me, shows greater value for their service and product. Even though we didn't have a budget for it, we decided that it would be worth it to get a small loan for a video that we would be proud to share with our friends and family and to watch together and reminisce in the years to come. The day of the wedding, Dustin, came to the hotel. He was on time, professional and respectfull We can't wait to see our video!

Sara
Sara

Married on 09/11/2019

They were very kind

Jason and Lisa were amazing before, during, and after the wedding! They were very kind, professional and my photos and video are absolutely breathtaking. I am so glad I went with them and not the ... Read more venue provided photography.

Trannum
Trannum Naaz

Married on 09/03/2019

Jason is an amazingly talented photographer

Jason is an amazingly talented photographer. If you want natural unposed photos that capture how life actually is then Jason is your man. We adore all our photos. Read more Jason is an amazingly talented photographer. If you want natural unposed photos that capture how life actually is then Jason is your man. We adore all our photos.