Down Annie wedding planners for Brides on a Budget

Metairie, LA · View map

About Down Annie wedding planners for Brides on a Budget

Welcome to Down Annie Lane/MS Events

Our company was created by Toni Umer and Joy Gaspard in honor of Toni's daughter Annie Ulmer. Annie moved away from New Orleans to Tennessee to work at a Pharmacy. Life was on tract, with her parents paying for college and no debt she became engaged and was to be married within a year! Knowing the wedding was on her and there was no place like home, New Orleans was the destination and Her Mom Toni and best friend Joy were in charge of wedding planning on a very strict budget!!

The Wedding was planned under budget and it was going to be held at a beautiful location, wonderful church with a designer dress! Tragedy struck and within minutes life changed! Annie passed away on November 20th. Before her wedding was held. After several months had passed we decided to start this company in her honor. To help brides have the wedding of their dreams Without being taken advantage of.

We treat each bride as family! We make sure it is your vision becoming a reality! We also make sure you are on a Budget and we help you stay under that budget!!

We are like no other wedding planners! Contact us today for free consultation!!

Phone: 405-473-8246 || Email: downannielane@yahoo.com

30 Reviews for Down Annie wedding planners for Brides on a Budget

30 Down Annie wedding planners for Brides on a Budget Reviews

D
Donisha

Married on 06/09/2018

They are the absolute best words can’t explain I love them so much! Our wedding was beautiful! They helped me so much because I was clueless on wedding planning. Please go with Down Annie Lane u ... Read more won’t b disappointed

J
Julianne

Married on 04/21/2018

Toni and Joy with Down Annie Lane are simply wonderful! They go above and beyond to ensure that your wedding is everything you envision. They are incredibly affordable, and they have great connections ... Read more around town to keep prices reasonable. They have connections with great vendors in town but are also open to finding further options or specific vendors as desired. Toni and Joy are darling people and were my biggest ally as I planned my wedding. They truly went above and beyond in their services and treat you like family. I highly recommend them to help plan your wedding!

R
Roslyn

Married on 11/18/2017

These ladies are the best decision that my husband and I made throughout the entire wedding planning process. We hired them over a year and a half out from our date for full services. Even with the ... Read more amount of weddings they do, I never felt like I was ignored-- they really love what they do and working with the bride & groom!! Lovely ladies to work with and 100% recommend.