Down The Aisle Events, LLC

Harrisonburg, Virginia · View map · Visit website

About Down The Aisle Events, LLC

A professional, award-winning wedding planner in Harrisonburg, Virginia, Down The Aisle Events, LLC believes wedding planning doesn’t have to be stressful with the right team on your side. As an integral part of the wedding industry since 2008, the company diligently handles all the details and logistics of your special day. With experience and expertise to spare, Down The Aisle Events, LLC allows you and your significant other to embrace the journey and be truly present in the moment.

Down The Aisle Events, LLC believes your engagement and subsequent wedding is an incredibly special season of life. In order to ensure said event runs as smoothly as possible, the following services are provided:

• Consultation
  • Budget analysis
  • Event Management
  • Full and partial planning
  • Timelines
  • Online planning tools
  • Referrals

Other Services
Interested couples are encouraged to enhance their experience by purchasing any of the add-ons provided by Down The Aisle Events, LLC. Options include the following:

• Proposal planning
  • Rehearsal dinner planning
  • Wedding party concierge
  • Honeymoon suite preparation
  • Farewell Brunch planning

Areas Covered
Down The Aisle Events, LLC proudly assists couples in Harrisonburg, Charlottesville, Richmond, Roanoke, Luray, and all across Virginia, D.C. and Maryland.

63 Reviews for Down The Aisle Events, LLC

63 Down The Aisle Events, LLC Reviews

Kaitlin
Featured
Kaitlin Daff

Married on 10/27/2018

Julia and DTAE are amazing!

Hiring Julia and DTAE was one of the best decisions my fiance and I made when planning our wedding. Julia confirmed everything with our vendors beforehand, created a detailed itinerary of our wedding ... Read more day, and handled complicated family dynamics with grace so that we could relax and enjoy our day. Julia's day-of suitcase was a life saver when my bridesmaids and I were getting ready (tummy troubles and wardrobe malfunctions were solved with her kit, seriously a blessing). We ended moving our ceremony inside due to rain and Julia completely handled coordinating the moving process with our venue. Julia was reliable, easy to work with, and truly a friend by the end of the wedding and I would recommend her and DTAE to all of my friends with no reservations! I would absolutely love to work with her again.

Camille
Camille

Married on 11/03/2018

DTAE is Amazing & Highly Recommended!

Down The Aisle Events was absolutely amazing- do yourself a favor and hire them! Julia was so great to work with and I was able to be fully present without any worries on my wedding day. She took care ... Read more of any kinks that came up and made sure everything was absolutely perfect the entire day. She set up our decorations, which were AMAZING. Coordinated everything with the vendors, was there for the rehearsal and everything. During post-ceremony pictures she even made sure we got a plate of our food from the cocktail hour and the entire bridal party all had drinks! At the reception, she always made sure the groom and I had drinks (and water), that we got to eat, and the bartenders all knew what we were having. It was so important to me that I be able to enjoy my wedding day fully without any distractions, and Down The Aisle Events made this possible! Do yourself a favor and HIRE THEM!

L
lisa

Married on 10/06/2018

You DO need a coordinator. This one.

I can't say enough good things about Julia. She was an absolute pleasure from start to finish. We contacted her to provide day-of coordination so that I wouldn't have to worry about anything.I ... Read more couldn't tell you if there were any hiccups on our wedding day - everything was seamless from our perspective and it was a zero stress event. I was able to relax and enjoy. She was phenomenal and I would absolutely work with her again.