Down Under Limousine

Oilville, VA · View map

About Down Under Limousine

Our red carpet service is our trademark and weddings are our specialty. Rolling out the red carpet is a tradition of highest esteem and honor for special guests and royalty. Each time you get in or out of one of our vehicles, you will be treated to stepping on a red carpet put down for you by one of our professionally trained drivers.

Our vehicles are not only loaded with the latest technology, but also amenities such as special lighting, multiple flat panel screens, ice, and refreshments. Check fleet information for vehicle choices, pictures and amenities.

All cars are non-smoking vehicles. Our fleet is garage kept, maintained regularly and is in top condition. Our drivers are professionally trained, experienced, and security checked. Rates vary based on vehicle choice, length of use, reservation date, and season. Please contact us for more information, pricing, and availability.

10 Reviews for Down Under Limousine

10 Down Under Limousine Reviews

J
Jerry

Married on 06/23/2018

Down Under Limo Service did an exceptional job during our recent 25th Wedding Anniversary festivities in Richmond. Everything went exactly as planned, but I was most impressed by the extent to which ... Read more the company’s proprietor, Jack Joyce, went out of his way to make sure our once-in-a-lifetime event was flawless. I highly recommend Jack and Down Under Limo to anyone seeking a very reliable, professional, and competitively priced limo service for a wedding, anniversary, or any other important event.

Mrs.Henderson2b
Sharon

Married on 06/16/2018

Down Under was very reasonable in pricing! Mike, our driver, was absolutely amazing and VERY professional! He even went above and beyond when we were in distress! Thank you! We could not have asked ... Read more for better service!! I will definitely recommend and use them again!!

D
Debbie

Married on 11/07/2015

I rented the new white trolley for the wedding party of my daughter & soon to be son-in-law and their large wedding party. There were 7 bridesmaids and 8 groomsmen as well as the bride and groom. The ... Read more The girls were picked up at our house and transported to the church, then the groomsmen were picked up at their hotel and transported to the church. After the ceremony the entire wedding party was transported in style and comfort. Jack even gave some tips for pictures for the photographer. He did not even blink when I sent 30 umbrellas onto the trolley because the bride did not know which ones she wanted to use for the pictures. Jack was extremely professional, courteous, on time (early even) and provided cold water to the bridal party on route to the reception. He answered all my questions and coordinated my time changes as well as making suggestions time- wise. It was a perfect day and evening despite the raindrops. I would definately use & recommend the newest only WHITE trolley for a bridal party. It was nice for the entire bridal party to all celebrate together on the way to the reception. Jack's only concern was to make the Bride and Groom's ride perfect in every way. He succeeded and they all felt like royalty! The red carpet was perfect and they all felt like movie stars. Thank you for making their wedding day so special!!!!