Downtown Aquarium

11:30am to 2:30pm

Please email or contact me to RSVP – Deadline extended to 1/25/18

mfalcon@ldry.com

713.315.5168

Turn your wedding celebration into an underwater adventure and commemorate your nuptials within the magnificent six-acre entertainment and dining complex known as Downtown Aquarium. The 500,000 gallon aquatic wonderland is home to over 200 species of aquatic life from around the globe. In addition to aquatic and geographic exhibits, Downtown Aquarium boasts a full-service restaurant, upscale bar, and fully equipped ballroom. Located on the third floor of the Aquarium, the Nautilus Ballroom will transport you and your guests to a world of elegance and refinement. The stunning ballroom features breathtaking views of the downtown skyline, a private wrap-around balcony, and a beautiful cylindrical aquarium tank in the foyer area. The ballroom can be divided into two separate spaces to accommodate both ceremony and reception. The foyer and balcony are both exceptional spaces that can be used for cocktail hour. Sit down to a delicious meal customized to your specifications by the award-winning culinary team. The experienced event coordinators are ready to assist you with everything from planning to décor to entertainment. Your special day will be one you will cherish forever.

12 Reviews for Downtown Aquarium

12 Downtown Aquarium Reviews

User6773279

2+ years ago

Beautiful venue and very easy to work with! Was unique and private from the rest of the aquarium, good service with very attentive staff on wedding day. Lots of space for dancing and eating! Great ... Read more views of downtown. Highly recommend it!

L
Lucero

Married on 08/09/2014

Great place to have any kind of event, our wedding was magical thanks to everyone involved at the Aquarium, specially Ms Mary Alice our wedding coordinator. Very clean and elegant place. The food was ... Read more delicious and warm to every guest (we believe that is very important), reasonable prices, they helped us with decoration ideas and made it smooth for the vendors to settle things there. We were really pleased about the service.

M
Monica

Married on 05/27/2011

The minute I walked into the ballroom I fell in love. I told my husband this was the place I wanted our reception to be. The ballroom looks very elegant. A Mary Alice was such a wonderful coordinator. ... Read more coordinator. She took good care of me the day of my wedding. As from what family and friends tell me, the food was delicious! The view of downtown is beautiful! My photographer was able to take awesome pictures of us on the rides and near the tigers. I would recommend The Aqaurium to anyone who's getting married.