Dr. David Huddleston

Louisville, KY · View map

About Dr. David Huddleston

I treat each bride like her wedding is the only one I have!

Your wedding, your way! I would love to use my experience in hundreds of weddings as a wedding officiant to give you a wedding to cherish and remember forever. I will help you to plan your wedding every step of the way and ensure that your wedding ceremony is the happiest day of your life. Your wedding will be personally customized by me so that every detail of it is just exactly the way you want it. We can make it just as religious or non-religious as you desire and my only wish is to help make this your Perfect Day!

My fee includes meeting with you to plan your wedding, conducting your rehearsal, and officiating your wedding!

FaceBook Louisville Wedding Officiant

email: davidhuddleston@davidhuddleston.org

25 Reviews for Dr. David Huddleston

25 Dr. David Huddleston Reviews

J
john

Married on 09/28/2018

David was exceptional. My bride/wife is from Nanjing China and he was so patient and kind to her. He arrived prompt, and delivered an incredible service/ceremony. He has a natural and compassionate ... Read more voice and carries himself well while devoting his attention to the Bride and Groom on their special day. His focus is specific to your request and delivers with class. Thank you so much for being a part of our wedding!! John & Helen

A
Anne

Married on 04/21/2018

We can't say enough great things about David officiating our wedding! He's the most positive person you could ever meet and we thoroughly enjoyed his help creating a beautiful ceremony and blessing ... Read more our future!

A
Abbey

Married on 10/07/2017

Dr. Huddleston was amazing! He was very accommodating and willing to do whatever kind of service we wanted. He gave us examples of different types of ceremonies so that we could create exactly what we ... Read more wanted. He led the rehearsal and performed the ceremony perfectly. His voice and demeanor are very heartwarming! We loved having him as our officiant!