Dr. J's Shoes, Bridal Shoes and Accessories

Garland, TX · View map

About Dr. J's Shoes, Bridal Shoes and Accessories

Dr. J's Bridal Shoes and Accessories provides top of the line elegant and fun shoes and accessories by Helen's Heart that will complete your bridal outfit and make your day perfect. I have a variety of Helen's Heart shoes both casual and couture heels, bling boots, and comfortable flats. Look at all my Videos to see what I have of offer. Please notice my variety of products.

Make any outfit elegant and sophisticated by adding a touch of sparkle from any of my jewelry sets. Loose 10 pounds in 10 minutes while wearing Ardyss shape wear, I have of styles for men and women.

Great products and amazing service. Why spend hours searching and hunting for the perfect shoes or jewelry? I will come to you with options. Save time and don't fight the crowds of other brides looking for the same things you are.

Let me treat you like the Princess you are! Services available 7 days week by appointment.

Contact me today for more information! 972-496-4396

Call or Text my Cell: 972-571-5759 or email me!

Visit our website to learn more!

11 Reviews for Dr. J's Shoes, Bridal Shoes and Accessories

11 Dr. J's Shoes, Bridal Shoes and Accessories Reviews

User5345891

Event date: 08/01/2015

Dr J is flexible, gets back to you immediately, will work with you on any issue and promptly get you anything you need. Honest and trustworthy. I have ordered from Dr. J on numerous occasions.I ... Read more Highly recommend Dr. J.

D
Donna

Event date: 04/26/2015

Fast and efficient service. Prompt response tot questions. Outstanding vendor. Read more Fast and efficient service. Prompt response tot questions. Outstanding vendor.

C
CAT H why

Event date: 09/14/2014

She was wonderful? I highly recommend her she was extremely professional and came to me with the shoes which was such a blessing. Thank you Read more She was wonderful?? I highly recommend her she was extremely professional and came to me with the shoes which was such a blessing. Thank you