Dr, Kelsey Graham Ministries

Alabaster, AL · View map · Visit website

About Dr, Kelsey Graham Ministries

Dr, Kelsey Graham Ministries is a professional wedding officiant provider based out of Alabaster, Alabama. They provide exceptional wedding planning and coordination as well as day-of services. Dr, Kelsey Graham Ministries is careful to respect and accommodate varying wedding traditions, approaching all of their clients with fairness and a kind disposition. It is their goal to provide a wedding experience as unique as their clients. Should couples need suggestions, Dr, Kelsey Graham Ministries is pleased to assist.

Dr, Kelsey Graham Ministries is able to accommodate events that are black tie affairs, themed celebrations, or casual elopements. Whatever their clients need, they are there to deliver. This company also offers consultations and a ceremony rehearsal. Counseling and customized vows may also be provided. While officiating is their main service, they also provide photography, photo booth services, DJ, and music entertainment options.

221 Reviews for Dr, Kelsey Graham Ministries

221 Dr, Kelsey Graham Ministries Reviews

Brandi
Featured
Brandi Stringfield

Married on 05/07/2019

Dr. Graham is an anointed and amazing man of God!

On Tuesday, May 7th, Dr. Graham married my husband Josh and I. Not only did he provide a beautiful and uplifting ceremony, he became dear to my heart by how much compassion and goodness he has. I am ... Read more truly blessed and honored to have been married by such a great minister.

C
Christopher

Married on 07/06/2019

She is the best I definitely recommend her she does everything so perfectly and is the sweetest person I know she will definitely get the job done? Read more She is the best I definitely recommend her she does everything so perfectly and is the sweetest person I know she will definitely get the job done ????????

B
Brittany

Married on 06/07/2019

Professional

They did an amazing job on my wedding and wer very professional mine and my husbands wedding pictures and video were gorgeous and breath taking. I just watched my video and I felt like I was back ... Read more standing at the alter with my husband.