Dragon and the Butterfly Studios

Kansas City, KS · View map · Visit website

About Dragon and the Butterfly Studios

Based in Kansas City, Kansas, Dragon and the Butterfly Studios is a wedding photography company that offers quality services for those who cannot afford a more expensive wedding photographer. Photographer Ali believes that no one should go without photographs of their wedding day so she creates customized packages with a top-notch experience while staying affordable. She captures your wedding day in a candid and natural way through a documentary style of shooting. Her goal is to have the photographs represent you, your partner, and your love story on film in the most authentic way.

Dragon and the Butterfly Studios work closely with you to deliver high-quality images. Depending on your needs and requests, Ali can incorporate traditional posed photos in with the candids. On wedding day, she can travel to multiple locations, stay longer, and provide a second photographer, as needed. The final high-resolution images can be delivered to you as digital files, prints, matted prints, flush mounts, albums, in a slideshow, and on canvas. Ali can also help with save the dates and thank-you cards. Other than your wedding day, she is also available to shoot engagement photos, wedding portraits, and trash-the-dress photos.

9 Reviews for Dragon and the Butterfly Studios

9 Dragon and the Butterfly Studios Reviews

M
Featured
Mattie

Married on 04/28/2018

I can not stress enough how great Dragon and the Butterfly was to work with. As a new bride (LOL like everyone else) I was SO nervous for my photography of my wedding; and to work with a photographer. ... Read more I didn’t want someone demanding things from me or someone who didn’t care to capture all the moments, even ones that may have not seem like a HUGE wedding moment. They went above and beyond in every way. I truly fell in love with Alicia and Candi as people. They were so fun and amazing people to be around. The captured an unreal amount of amazing photos and I could not be more thankful. You will not regret choosing them as your wedding photographers!

Erica
Erica

Married on 04/26/2019

We couldn't have picked a better photographer.

Can't say enough good things. She is simply amazing. She's great with kids. Her work is beautiful. You definitely get your money's worth! I HIGHLY recommend! She will be my forever photographer. Read more can't say enough good things. She is simply amazing. She's great with kids. Her work is beautiful. You definitely get your money's worth! I HIGHLY recommend! She will be my forever photographer.

Michael
Michael

Married on 04/26/2019

Could not be happier!

We hired Ali to do photography at our wedding. It ended up feeling like family at our wedding. She is so friendly and very easy to work with. She did amazing with our 9 year old twin boys including my ... Read more autistic son, Josh. Our engagement pictures turned out gorgeous in the snow and our outdoor wedding in the evening was even better. We could not have made a better choice for our big day.