Dragon Flower Design

Coeur D Alene, ID · View map

About Dragon Flower Design

Dragon Flower Design provides unique flower designs for weddings, events and all celebrations. We are located in beautiful Coeur d'Alene Idaho. With over twenty years of experience in floral design, you can count on us for all of your floral needs.

4 Reviews for Dragon Flower Design

4 Dragon Flower Design Reviews

S
Sariah

Married on 10/22/2016

Christen was a one of my favorite wedding vendors to work with! I decided to DIY all of my flowers with the exception of my bridal bouquet and my bridal floral crown. Christen not only made me feel ... Read more like a rockstar for choosing to DIY 90% of my flowers, but she even helped by giving me bulk flower source recommendations, suggesting the types of flowers that are easiest for amatures to work with, and helped me select blooms that would match the pieces I had commissioned her to make without breaking the bank. As we sat in my consulatation, I felt like I was hanging out with an old friend, she made me feel so comfortable and our creativity was ignited by laughter as we exchanged stories. Christen realized my vision and expanded on it. I asked for a very unique and whimisical floral bridal set and I was amazed by her ability to channel my vision into her work. She delivered my peices to the salon I was getting ready at on the wedding day for no additional charge. She was even able to accomidate my request for extra blooms to decorate our wedding cake 36 hours before the wedding at no additonal charge! Christen even surprised me by finding hops to work into my bouquet 2 weeks after our first freeze. This was a special request I had made and I knew it was unlikely that she would be able to deliver at the end of October, in Northern Idaho. She is very resoursful and trustworthy. My bouquet stayed fresh for 2 weeks after the wedding in water on my kitchen counter. I was able to sucessfully replant the succulents from the bouquet and I was able to dry the rest of the arrangment for a shadow box display. I was amazed by the value I found at Dragon Flower Design; outstanding serve, breathtaking work, and affordable pricing. Support this local artist. Look no further Northwest brides - there isn't a better foral designer in town!

T
Tesda

Married on 09/12/2015

Christen is AMAZING! I cannot saying enough great things about her, and the work she does. Her passion for flowers and making arrangements shows through her work! She was very fast in responding to ... Read more my questions, and provided fantastic suggestions for the arrangements for my flowers! She is so so kind and her taste in floral arrangements is beyond stunning and unlike anything I've ever seen. The flowers were beautiful at my wedding and were a huge factor in making my day so special! Thank you christen for everything!

User5357854

2+ years ago

Christen is an amazing artist! Coming from a person who knows little about flowers, she was able to sit down with me and "feel out" my style, wants and needs while personalizing it at the same time. ... Read more I'm a dietitian by profession and requested that kale be included in my bouquet somehow and it ended up being an amazing centerpiece to the entire piece. She went above and beyond, working with some last minute changes and being in constant contact - reassuring me the whole way! (She is exactly what a stressed bride needs!) Christen worked with my wedding venue and made sure everything was in place the day of. She was worried about the flowers not looking pristine but I can tell you the next day they were as beautiful as they were when she dropped them. I would not change a thing about our flowers, I'm so glad we went with Dragon Flower Designs. Truly a wonderful experience.