Dragonfly Events

Palermo, IT · View map · Visit website

About Dragonfly Events

Dragonfly Events is a professional wedding planning service based in Palermo, Italy. Valentina and Francesco, the owners of the service, specializing in the creation of destination weddings in the idyllic seaside village, Cefalù. Dragonfly Events provides services for wedding rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and rehearsal dinners, focusing on the finer details to deliver an unforgettable experience.

This Palermo-based service makes it a priority to develop a personal connection with each client, gaining an authentic understanding of their individual style and taste. Dragonfly Events has experience planning a wide variety of wedding styles including double weddings, eco-friendly weddings, elopements, and more. Valentina and Francesco provide the following services:

• Full-planning

A
Featured
Amy

Married on 10/15/2016

Fantastic service! These girls really know what they are doing. The process was very smooth and they didn't stop being professional for a second. Valentina and Mari took great care of all our guests ... Read more and checked every detail: the chapel, the ceremony timeline, the small things we wouldn't even consider... just perfect!!! I definitely recommend their services and their team. Thank you!

A
Annakarina

Getting married on 11/09/2019

First let me say a HUGE THANK YOU to Valentina. My fiancee and I are a same-sex couple who were hoping to marry in Italy. After contacting nearly two dozen wedding planners and hearing over and over ... Read more that same sex marriage is legal (only under a different name), Valentina spoke to a lawyer and went above and beyond to tell me without a shadow of a doubt, that unfortunately we cannot have a legal marriage performed in Italy. Although we are heartbroken about the news, we are so relieved that Valentina confirmed this for us, and did not go through the process of paying tens of thousands of dollars only to return back to the U.S. unmarried. Not only did she save us money in doing so, but she saved us from significant heartbreak. This is for someone who hadn't even hired her services! I absolutely love Valentina and her team. Thank you. Endlessly.

M
Meg

Married on 06/15/2018

Rating Dragonfly Events with a 5 is not high enough! Valentina and Francesco could not have created a more wonderful and fitting wedding for my husband and me. Every one of our guests had the best ... Read more time, and everything was so well coordinated. Valentina always listened to our ideas and created our vision of our wedding beyond our wildest dreams. On the wedding day when the cleaners were closed when I needed to get my dress, Valentina fixed it within 5 minutes! And Valentina and Francesco could not have been more fun and special to work with. We now consider them friends! Anyone would be very lucky to have the opportunity to entrust their perfect day in the hands of Dragonfly Events.