Drakewood Farm

Goodlettsville, TN · View map · Visit website

About Drakewood Farm

Drakewood Farm is a historic venue located only 15 minutes from downtown Nashville in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. They feature a mansion built in 1850 that sits on 40 beautiful acres of farmland. Couples will be able to choose from multiple indoor and outdoor options for their celebration. Drakewood Farm provides the ultimate country setting with three barns, a pavilion and an antebellum mansion in the background.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 175 guests at this vintage-style venue. For your ceremony, you can choose between the following: Wedding in the Woods, their Love Barn or their I DO Barn. Each setting provides a gorgeous, rustic backdrop as you exchange your vows. For your reception, they offer a 4,000-square-foot pavilion. It features gorgeous drapery and an ornate chandelier.

This-award winning venue offers couples all-inclusive packages to make their wedding dreams come true. Their amazing staff will provide you with custom-designed menus, floral arrangements and decor to bring your vision to life. They also offer a spacious bridal suite in the mansion and a large groom’s cottage to get ready in prior to your ceremony and reception. Additional services include, but are not limited to:

• Event planning
  • Glassware
  • In-house caterer
  • Lighting and sound

Other Services
In addition to hosting a grand affair, Drakewood Farm is also happy to host an intimate elopement. Additional events include:

• Rehearsal dinner
  • Bridal shower
  • Engagement party

34 Reviews for Drakewood Farm

34 Drakewood Farm Reviews

A
Ashley Satko

Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect Fairytale wedding, venue takes care of everything

Our wedding was an absolute fairytale! Drakewood takes care of everything and takes away the stress of wedding planning. I gave them an idea of what we were looking for and they brought it to life. ... Read more Heather and LeeAnn are incredibly helpful, responsive, professional, and friendly. They made sure everything ran smoothly on our wedding day so we could just enjoy our day. The property itself is beautiful with lots of photo ops. They do an incredible job decorating to your taste. I cannot say enough about this venue/staff.

Hannah
Hannah

Married on 04/27/2019

Dream come true wedding

Drakewood Farm is the best! Heather and Leanne were such a dream to work with! They made my day an absolute dream come true! They even surprised me with a few details on the day of that I had dreamed ... Read more of having! Heather is extremely detailed oriented and Leanne keeps everyone in line the day of! I am not an overly mushy person and loved that I felt like all of the details were taken care of yet they genuinely cared about the outcome of my big day! Cannot recommend enough! All of my guests raved and raved about how beautiful it was! AND THE CAKE, oh my gosh. So good!

Rebecca
Rebecca Totzke

Married on 12/31/2018

Better than I could have hoped for

I fell in love with Drakewood immediately! It's absolutely beautiful! We wanted a small wedding with just our kids, but yet wanted the full wedding experience. Drakewood Farms was perfect! From the ... Read more very beginning I always received great fast feedback and answers to my many questions. Perfect destination wedding! The weather was not on our side that day but Drakewood was able to coordinate with the vendors and move the time back slightly to accommodate without me even fretting. The day was perfect! Both my husband and I were very pleased with our elopement at Drakewood!!