Drakewood Farm

Goodlettsville, TN · View map · Visit website

About Drakewood Farm

Drakewood Farm is a historic venue located only 15 minutes from downtown Nashville in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. They feature a mansion built in 1850 that sits on 40 beautiful acres of farmland. Couples will be able to choose from multiple indoor and outdoor options for their celebration. Drakewood Farm provides the ultimate country setting with three barns, a pavilion and an antebellum mansion in the background.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 175 guests at this vintage-style venue. For your ceremony, you can choose between the following: Wedding in the Woods, their Love Barn or their I DO Barn. Each setting provides a gorgeous, rustic backdrop as you exchange your vows. For your reception, they offer a 4,000-square-foot pavilion. It features gorgeous drapery and an ornate chandelier.

This-award winning venue offers couples all-inclusive packages to make their wedding dreams come true. Their amazing staff will provide you with custom-designed menus, floral arrangements and decor to bring your vision to life. They also offer a spacious bridal suite in the mansion and a large groom’s cottage to get ready in prior to your ceremony and reception. Additional services include, but are not limited to:

• Event planning
  • Glassware
  • In-house caterer
  • Lighting and sound

Other Services
In addition to hosting a grand affair, Drakewood Farm is also happy to host an intimate elopement. Additional events include:

• Rehearsal dinner

Hannah
Hannah

Married on 04/27/2019

Dream come true wedding

Drakewood Farm is the best! Heather and Leanne were such a dream to work with! They made my day an absolute dream come true! They even surprised me with a few details on the day of that I had dreamed ... Read more of having! Heather is extremely detailed oriented and Leanne keeps everyone in line the day of! I am not an overly mushy person and loved that I felt like all of the details were taken care of yet they genuinely cared about the outcome of my big day! Cannot recommend enough! All of my guests raved and raved about how beautiful it was! AND THE CAKE, oh my gosh. So good!

Rebecca
Rebecca Totzke

Married on 12/31/2018

Better than I could have hoped for

I fell in love with Drakewood immediately! It's absolutely beautiful! We wanted a small wedding with just our kids, but yet wanted the full wedding experience. Drakewood Farms was perfect! From the ... Read more very beginning I always received great fast feedback and answers to my many questions. Perfect destination wedding! The weather was not on our side that day but Drakewood was able to coordinate with the vendors and move the time back slightly to accommodate without me even fretting. The day was perfect! Both my husband and I were very pleased with our elopement at Drakewood!!

K
Kendria Smith

Married on 12/15/2018

Stress-free wedding planning!

I can not say enough wonderful things about this venue. I just had my wedding on December 15th, 2018 and from beginning to end the staff at Drakewood was a pleasure to work with. There aren’t many ... Read more all-inclusive venues near Nashville and I wasn’t the kind of bride who wanted to be involved in planning every detail of the wedding. Drakewood asked me all the right questions and far surpassed my expectations when it came to the big day. I was warned by many brides to expect pure stress durning the final week leading up to the wedding, but that was not my experience at all. I can not that Heather, Lee Ann and Tiffany enough for the fact that because of their professionalism and attention to detail, I was actually able to relax, enjoy and remember every stunning detail of my wedding! Again, THANK YOU to everyone on staff at Drakewood and all of their superb vendors! Also, I highly recommended getting the photo booth as an add-on. You won’t regret it!