Dramatic Dimensions Entertainment

Garden City, MI · View map · Visit website

About Dramatic Dimensions Entertainment

Dramatic Dimensions Entertainment is a wedding DJ and entertainment company based out of Detroit, Michigan. Their team of award-winning DJs are high-energy and will give you the introduction you deserve. With Dramatic Dimensions Entertainment, they’ll make sure the night is all about you. If you’d like, their team will even project your names on the wall with glowing neon colors to set the atmosphere for the night. Want to supply keepsakes for your guests? Dramatic Dimensions Entertainment will bring their photo booth where friends and family can print and take home photos that night. For the unforgettable celebration you deserve, inquire about Dramatic Dimensions Entertainment today!

Dramatic Dimensions Entertainment provides all of the services necessary for a unique and unforgettable entertainment experience. Their services include:

• Professional DJ

A
Featured
Alyssa

Married on 09/30/2017

I can't say enough good things about Dramatic Dimensions Entertainment. Its only two days past our wedding and my family keep raving about how much fun they all had. I have a feeling party table ... Read more leader will forever be remembered and spoken of with enthusiasm. Working the dramatic dimensions was easy! Their online planning allowed ease of access so I could plan anytime with my busy schedule. We did song requests on our RSVP cards and Mike did an amazing job keeping the dance floor packed while playing those requests when they oddly best fit the mood of the evening. We never felt rushed, he was kind, and helped guide us throughout our evening with cake, dances, and mingling. To top it all off, the uplighting completely transformed our venue as an amazing price compared to other vendors I had spoken with. Their setup at the venue was classic and clean, complimenting our decor without looking overly techie and out of place. They had guests of all ages dancing the entire night. I just can't thank all those at Dramatic Dimensions Entertainment enough for really putting our reception over the top. They made it a night to remember, I will definitely be spreading word of their success. You know you found a good one when other vendors are requesting their cards to share them with other professionals.

A
Amanda

Getting married on 03/21/2020

Our wedding was 07/07/17. Mike was our DJ and let me tell you he was AMAZING! Our guest absolutely loved him. It's been 2 weeks since the wedding and I'm still hearing from friends and family how ... Read more great he was and I agree 110%!! We were running an hour behind schedule (we were an hour late to our reception) because of pictures and traffic. Well, I was freaking out about it but when we arrived Mike was there to reassure me everything was going smooth, guest were happy, and that he will get everything caught up and that's exactly what he did. He got EVERYONE on the dance floor INCLUDING our 89 year old great grandma!! What a beautiful site that was <3 I would recommend Mike and Dramatic Dimensions to ANYONE and EVERYONE who is in need of a DJ, photo booth, and everything else they provide. The photobooth was a HUGE hit as well!! Everyone loved it!!! Thank you again Mike you played a huge role in the most beautiful, perfect, day of my life!!!

S
Sara Carsell

Married on 06/30/2019

Amazing! Created my fairytale!

One of the best nights of my life and it was all due to Mike and his amazing work. To start the way he works with you to make sure you are comfortable and happy is beyond expectation. The music was ... Read more amazing and the lighting was even better. It truly felt like a fairytale. The photo booth was a blast and came with amazing custom photo strips. I had an indoor/ outdoor venue and once everyone moved outside, so did Mike and his equipment seamlessly and without request. Mike truly goes above and beyond! My photographer, Brandy, was also amazing. The posed shots are out of a magazine they are so beautiful. She was very sweet and patient with our crazy group. If your looking for the full package and want a magical, amazing evening then Dramatic Dimensions Entertainment is the way to go! Thank you guys for everything!