Dramatizon Make-Up

Weehawken, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Dramatizon Make-Up

Bridal makeup artist and hairstyling team for weddings in New York and New Jersey. Dramatizon Make Up Design by Tawni Michelle will help you feel and look amazing for your big day. With over 17 years of cosmetic industry experience, Dramatizon Make Up Design owner Tawni Michelle specializes in beauty, bridal, video, and airbrush makeup. Using top-quality makeup and brushes made for television and photography, Tawni creates a wedding-day look that fits your style, whether it's natural, classic, red carpet glamour or anything in between.

Tawni brings you hair, makeup, and body art beauty services, either in her salon or on-site at your preferred location. At your request, she will provide a hair stylist who offers blowouts, hair extensions, textured styling, updos and formal styling. Tawni has the talent to provide you with either airbrush or contour makeup, as well as tattoo coverage. Other makeup services include:

• Eye makeup

Y
Featured
Yvonne

Married on 10/14/2017

After my makeup artist had to cancel 5 days before my wedding, a friend passed along Tawnie’s number and I am forever thankful for that. She accommodated my schedule on short notice and traveled on 2 ... Read more hour train ride to work with me and my bridal party. Our make up looked natural but still glamorous and my mom looked ten years or so younger!

F
Francesca Treacher

Married on 07/02/2019

Amazing in every way!

She was beyond amazing and put me at ease on the big day! Not to mention she made me look like a beauty! Read more She was beyond amazing and put me at ease on the big day!! Not to mention she made me look like a beauty!

Samantha
Samantha Giblin

Married on 06/29/2019

Dream come true!

Tawni was a pleasure to work with. She was punctual, friendly and is great at what she does. I went with airbrush and I’m glad I did. My make up held throughout the day and I got so many complaints.I ... Read more would recommend her services to anyone!