Draping Wedding

Temecula, CA · View map · Visit website

About Draping Wedding

Draping Wedding is a premier wedding florist and rental service in Temecula, California. This business is family owned and operated, and provides affordable pricing for weddings of every size. These dedicated florists will work with you every step of the way to ensure that your wedding decor is everything you’ve ever wanted. They guarantee great prices and even better design work. Choose Draping Wedding to make your wedding experience one of a kind.

Draping Wedding creates custom wedding packages for couples of every style and budget. You will get to meet with a consultant to discuss floral arrangement options, decor rentals, and pricing for the package that is right for you. Draping Wedding provides centerpieces, venue decor, custom draping, and much more. They will deliver and set up all items for your convenience.

34 Reviews for Draping Wedding

34 Draping Wedding Reviews

Angela
Angela Davis

Getting married on 09/30/2019

Everything was just perfect!

Because I couldn't find any reason not to Love this vendor, thank you for every single detail and the time you’ve spent to make my wedding so perfect, we loved working with you! Keep it up Omar :) Read more Because I couldn't find any reason not to Love this vendor, thank you for every single detail and the time you’ve spent to make my wedding so perfect, we loved working with you! Keep it up Omar :)

K
Kelsey Krug

Married on 07/28/2019

Fantastic florist

Omar did a great job of gorgeous flowers, stunning centerpieces, and very responsive. He made suggestions to help us save dollars by moving floral arrangements from the wedding to reception for us. ... Read more The bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful.

T
Taichie

Married on 06/01/2019

Talented, Passionate Florist who went above and beyond on our special day!

Wow wow wow. Omar at Drapery Wedding did a phenomenal job with our flowers at our wedding! Finding a florist was the very last vendor I hired because I was having a hard time finding someone willing ... Read more to work with my very limited budget who produced quality work. Usually people say "you get what you pay for" but in this case I would say I received more than I bargained for. Omar was very communicative prior to the wedding in getting our vision for the wedding and generating a very accurate quote, he stayed within. He even gave me very helpful suggestions to help with the planning. He made me feel like I was in good hands all the way through the wedding. He was in charge of producing flowers for the pergola, sweetheart table, 18 centerpieces, like 15 boutteniers, 3 corsages, 3 flower crowns, and 6 bouquets. He offered me his deal where he threw in my bridal bouquet, cake flowers, toss bouquet, and surprised me with so much more! When I walked through the reception and ceremony space I was floored that he even added more touches to areas I hadn't even mentioned. There even was a moment where I forgot my bouquet when I was doing my first look and he ran and got it for me! The flowers were just stunning and all my guests commented about that. What was also wonderful is he worked with my budget and didn't shame me for having a limited budget. He was very realistic in discussing price. Lastly, his customer service was beyond!! He even left after setup to setup another wedding, then came back to help transfer flowers from the ceremony space to the reception. I hadn't even asked him to do that! He truly went above and beyond! We will hire him again for future events and you should too. Thank you so much Omar!! Finding you last minute was a relief with all the craziness of the wedding, you made it easy to book and work with you!