Dream Bakery

Austin, TX · View map · Visit website

About Dream Bakery

Dream Bakery is a wedding cake bakery located in Austin, Texas, also serving the surrounding areas, including Georgetown, Pflugerfille, and Round Rock. This locally owned family business has been providing couples with memorable wedding cakes since 2005. In addition to wedding and groom’s cakes, the bakery offers a full dessert menu comprised of cupcakes, cake balls, cookies, cheesecake, brownies, and more. They are also happy to accommodate special diets and can provide gluten-free, grain-free, lactose-free, low-carb, keto, sugar-free and vegan options.

The helpful team at Dream Bakery aims to make your experience with them as stress free as possible. They offer tasting consultations at their shop to give you the opportunity to try their cakes and see what best suits your needs. Then, they will create a customized design and pricing proposal to help make your ideal wedding cake a reality. You also have the option of requesting a to-go tasting box that you can pick up at your convenience. Dream Bakery will later follow up with a phone consultation to discuss the details of what you envision for your special day. The bakery can also provide delivery and setup services for an additional fee.

25 Reviews for Dream Bakery

25 Dream Bakery Reviews

sara
sara

Married on 12/02/2018

Professional and delicious

Dream bakery did a phenomenal job for our wedding. We had 4 different cakes and they nailed all of them. They were so delicious and beautiful. Their prices were so reasonable and professional. They ... Read more were so easy to work with.

B
Brittany

Married on 09/30/2017

They did a phenomenal job on my last minute wedding cake! My mom set it all up, so I wasn't involved much in the selection and payment process, but everyone raved about quality! I will be using them ... Read more again!! Probably our first anniversary!!! :)

Felicia and Tim
Felicia

Married on 05/07/2017

We knew from the tasting that we were getting our cake from Dream Bakery! Karen was amazing, when my top tier was served at my wedding and I didn't get a piece, I explained the situation to her. To my ... Read more amazement she sweetly just remade us a 6 in. cake top for us to eat at home. I will always go to them.