Dream Bouquet

Houston, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Dream Bouquet

A premier wedding floral service in Houston, Texas, Dream Bouquet specializes in weddings of all shapes, sizes and budgets. Owned and operated by Rebekah Graves Cunningham, the company has been a successful part of the Texas wedding industry since 1991.

Rebekah and her team pride themselves on offering couples superior service. Dream Bouquet offers the following services:

• Consultations
  • Event design
  • Delivery
  • Setup
  • Cleanup

Other Services

In addition, the florist offers an assortment of floral arrangements and designs. From classic and to eclectic to country and rustic, choices include:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower petals
  • Non-florals
  • Single flowers

Areas Covered

Dream Bouquet proudly offers wedding floral services to couples in Houston, Texas. In addition to the local area, said services are also extended to interested couples in and around the state of Texas.

128 Reviews for Dream Bouquet

128 Dream Bouquet Reviews

L
Featured
Lily

Married on 06/07/2019

Dream Bouquet really creates a dream wedding!

I could not have found a better florist in Dream Bouquet for my wedding! Rebekah and her team are absolutely fabulous with their imagination and attention to detail. After the first one-on-one ... Read more appointment with Rebekah, I knew that Dream Bouquet would take my budding ideas and bring them to life with a keen knowledge of flowers and how to mix them in with the space, the linens, the natural decor and the season. Thank you so much, Rebekah and team, for making my yellow-and-royal-blue wedding one to remember and one that I will soon not forget! Also, I highly recommend using EB Inc. for the linens as they share a showroom with Dream Bouquet!

D
Dawn Pence

Married on 08/10/2019

Exceeded our expectations

Dream Bouquet created the altar and all the flowers for our daughter's wedding at the Magnolia Hotel. We gave Rebekah an inspiration picture for the altar and what they created exceeded our ... Read more expectations. The flowers were beautiful! The staff was wonderful. Rebekah was so helpful when we made our selections and was very accommodating when we made a few changes. Highly recommend Dream Bouquet!

E
Eric

Married on 07/13/2019

Pure Magic

Rebekah is an absolute delight to work with! She sat with us to discuss a floral plan and had excellent suggestions for someone like me who had never really thought about flowers before. She even ... Read more built a mock display for us to visualize it! She made adjustments to keep to our budget, accommodated a last minute addition of a chuppah, and was readily available to work with us throughout the planning process. Day of, she was personally there for set-up with her crew and they worked pure magic to transform out venue into a stunning ceremony. PLUS they stayed and flipped the room for our reception! So much love and appreciation for their work!