Dream Bouquet

Houston, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Dream Bouquet

A premier wedding floral service in Houston, Texas, Dream Bouquet specializes in weddings of all shapes, sizes and budgets. Owned and operated by Rebekah Graves Cunningham, the company has been a successful part of the Texas wedding industry since 1991.

Rebekah and her team pride themselves on offering couples superior service. Dream Bouquet offers the following services:

• Consultations
  • Event design
  • Delivery
  • Setup
  • Cleanup

Other Services

In addition, the florist offers an assortment of floral arrangements and designs. From classic and to eclectic to country and rustic, choices include:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower petals
  • Non-florals
  • Single flowers

Areas Covered

Dream Bouquet proudly offers wedding floral services to couples in Houston, Texas. In addition to the local area, said services are also extended to interested couples in and around the state of Texas.

126 Reviews for Dream Bouquet

126 Dream Bouquet Reviews

S
Featured
Shayna Drapkin

Married on 03/30/2019

Dream bouquet is amazing!

Rebekah and her team made my vision for my wedding come to life and so much more. I cannot give them enough praise for how amazing and beautiful my wedding was. They totally transformed the venue and ... Read more made it beyond beautiful. Rebekah and her time took the time to make sure they understood my vision, look at photos, come out to the venue, and meet with me several times to ensure that I would get everything I want. I highly recommend Dream Bouquet if you want a team that will go above and beyond, responsive, professional and beyond amazing!

Y
Yanira C

Married on 06/15/2019

Loved flowers!

Loved our wedding flowers! I was very impressed with flower quality. Table center pieces, bouquets, boutonnières and corsage well all beautiful done. Definitely recommend Dream Bouquet! Read more Loved our wedding flowers! I was very impressed with flower quality. Table center pieces, bouquets, boutonnières and corsage well all beautiful done. Definitely recommend Dream Bouquet!

L
Lily

Married on 06/07/2019

Dream Bouquet really creates a dream wedding!

I could not have found a better florist in Dream Bouquet for my wedding! Rebekah and her team are absolutely fabulous with their imagination and attention to detail. After the first one-on-one ... Read more appointment with Rebekah, I knew that Dream Bouquet would take my budding ideas and bring them to life with a keen knowledge of flowers and how to mix them in with the space, the linens, the natural decor and the season. Thank you so much, Rebekah and team, for making my yellow-and-royal-blue wedding one to remember and one that I will soon not forget! Also, I highly recommend using EB Inc. for the linens as they share a showroom with Dream Bouquet!