Dream Celebrations

Southfield, MI · View map

About Dream Celebrations

Dream Celebrations is a wedding planning business based in Southfield, Michigan. Described as elegant and "over-the-top" in a classy way, they love planning extravagant and gorgeous weddings for their clients! This business is sure to plan the wedding of your dreams with careful planning and wonderful attention to detail. With a passion for coordinating unique and fun wedding styles, their team will plan everything from cakes to lighting, all with your unique style and preferences in mind. They love getting to know their clients and can't wait to plan the most special day of your life!

Dream Celebrations loves bringing your wedding vision to life and works hard to ensure you and your guests have the most enjoyable time. The wedding planner offers the following services:

• Budget analysis

S
Sonae Craddieth

Married on 12/22/2018

God sent and Amazing

I loved working with Dream Celebrations. Meisha was awesome to work with. I loved how gentle and loving she was. Above all I loved her love for God, she worked with a grace about her that was ... Read more undeniable.

jasmine
jasmine

Married on 08/18/2018

Absolutely amazing!!!

Absolutely amazing she brought my vision to life! Read more Absolutely amazing she brought my vision to life!!

Lauren
Lauren

Married on 08/18/2018

The Fresh Infinity Wedding

Meisha was amazing is an understatement! She took “WOW” to another level. My husband and I were beyond blessed to have her as our decorative designer and coordinator. To show up and just be able to ... Read more be a bride is an experience every bride should have. She made my day so worry free and I will always be greatly for the atmosphere and experience she provided for us and our guests.