Dream Day Bridals by Marcia

Owatonna, Minnesota · View map

About Dream Day Bridals by Marcia

Dream Day Bridal by Marcia is a bridal shop located in Owatonna, Minnesota. Dependable, friendly and professional service is a highlight of this business that offers several gown and attire options for the bride and members of the wedding party. Whether you are looking for your dream wedding gown, attire for mothers and fathers or even the ring bearer, this bridal shop can accommodate. Appointments are required to view and try on attire at Dream Day Bridal by Marcia.

Designs Offered

A bridal consultant will assist you in finding a gown, attire or accessories fitting to your vision. The following designs are offered for wedding attire and accessories:

• Brailee Ruth Collection

Amazing service and Great product Read more Amazing service and Great product

J
    Jordan

Married on 07/28/2017

I just loved the fact that I found my dress in one visit. Very outgoing shop, best prices and very easy to work with! It's kinda of a different set up but not in a bad way, I just like the fact of ... Read more trying different brands of dresses on to get a real feel of what the fabric feels like and what different styles look like on you weather you like it on you or not.. Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity on finding my dream dress!!!

D
    Darcy

Married on 12/03/2016

For anybody that wants a one on one experience and friendly service will love being in Marcia's shop! Marcia is very generous and goes above and beyond anyone's expectations to make sure you have the ... Read more perfect day! When I was looking for my wedding dress I was excited to find the perfect dress... and Marcia was just as excited for me and let me try on practically everything in the shop till I found my dress. She did not and has not let me down on anything.