Dream Decor

Anaheim, CA · View map

About Dream Decor

Dream Decor serves all of Southern California with extensive work in many unique styles. We offer a wide array of services including corporate events, weddings, funeral and holiday theme decoration services.
We love flowers all shape and sizes we create fabulous flowers whether it's for grand celebrations, intimate gatherings or matters of the heart your experience with Dream Decor is guaranteed to be unlike any other.

7 Reviews for Dream Decor

7 Dream Decor Reviews

A
Anita Makwana

Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing Experience!

I hired Dream Decor for my wedding florist and decorator and Naushina did an amazing job for my Indian wedding. Her work is beautiful, thoughtful and she always wants to do a job job and makes sure ... Read more you get what you are expecting. She is easy to work with and tells you everything realistically and has great ideas and suggestions for decorating your venue. She is responsive and her pricing is competitive. Always a professional and I cannot recommend her enough!

B
Becca

Married on 10/11/2013

Azra of Dream Décor was amazing! We explained our ideas for what we wanted in terms of lighting, florals etc and she made it a reality! Everything looked beautiful and I received so many compliments! ... Read more compliments! I would recommend her to everyone and hire her again in a heartbeat!

M
Mansur

Married on 10/25/2009

Azra was a pleasure working with. She was able to work with our budget without sacrificing our personal expression. So many people complemented her work at the wedding. I rarely write reviews but feel ... Read more feel obligated to this time. We really could not have asked for more. It meant so much to us that Azra really took ownership of this project and we felt as if this was as important to her as it was to us, the bride and groom! I highly recommend Azra without any reservations.