Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique

Orlando, FL · View map · Visit website

About Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique

Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique is a wedding florist based in Orlando, Florida. Since 1993, the studio has been providing full-service floral designing service for weddings throughout Central Florida, and the company is also available for travel to any destinations outside Florida. The experienced and talented team is dedicated to providing couples with personalized attention and assisting them in whatever their floral needs may be. Using eclectic items collected from various parts of the world, as well as continuing their education to learn new techniques and fresh ideas, the team members always bring innovation to their floral designs.

Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique provides custom floral designs in a variety of styles, including modern, classic, rustic, preppy, and romantic, among others. Arrangements can be provided for a number of purposes, including aisle décor, alter décor, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, chuppah décor, flower crowns, and table arrangements. Single flowers, flower petals, and non-floral items are also available. The team offers on-site deliveries and setup of the arrangements, as well as the clean up after the event. Consultations are provided so that the team may understand each couple's floral vision.

228 Reviews for Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique

228 Dream Designs Florist and Wedding Boutique Reviews

A
Featured
Allison Kindley

Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing from start to finish

Danielle was so wonderful to work with for my wedding! She was professional and really listened to what I was looking for. Not only was she thorough in producing my dream bouquet but she was so sweet ... Read more to talk to through the whole process. Everyone commented on how lovely the flowers were and I would recommend her to everyone!

Shaneca
Shaneca Hylton

Married on 07/20/2019

Bride & Groom

Dream Designs by Danielle did an amazing job with our bouquets and corsages! It was always a pleasure whenever we would talk. On the initial consultation with Danielle, immediately we connected. ... Read more Danielle knew exactly what my style was and definitely produced! On my special day Danielle delivered our flowers and even designed my bouquet to my style by surprising me, That’s how much she connects with you and knows what would make a bride Super Happy on her Special Day ! Thanks DreamDesigns for making my day as Beautiful as it was!

Shannon
Shannon Henry

Married on 03/16/2019

Danielle is amazing!

Working with Danielle was an absolute joy! She's personable, flexible and she truly cares about giving you what you want. She helped me narrow down exactly what I wanted and was able to produce the ... Read more most beautiful bouquet that I could have ever asked for. Her pricing is very reasonable and she makes a quality product. I HIGHLY recommend her as a florist!