Dream Dress Express

Saint Joseph, MO · View map

About Dream Dress Express

Located in Saint Joseph, Missouri, Dream Dress Express is a wedding dress store. They feature a hand-picked selection of designer gowns as well as accessories also made by top designers for brides, bridesmaids, and mothers of the bride and groom. Made with irreproachable craftsmanship using quality fabrics, the gowns range from traditional ball gowns to modern and chic wedding dresses and couture bridal gowns. Dream Dress Express's professional consultants guide couples to help them find their perfect wedding attire.

Products Offered
Creating unparalleled gowns, Dream Dress Express offers alteration services at all its branches. The store takes online bookings of consultations and appointments, providing services including preservation, trunk shows, alterations, cleaning, and rentals. Dream Dress Express also has a florist and photographer available for hire. Their high-quality gowns include designs from the following designers:

• Justin Alexander

5 Dream Dress Express Reviews

D
Darryn Werner

Getting married on 11/02/2019

Truly found my dream dress!

Shortly after getting engaged, my mom and sister went wedding dress shopping with me. I went to about 4 boutiques and the last shop I went to I found my dream dress! I tried on many different styles ... Read more because I didn't know what I really wanted. Darlene, who reminded me of my late grandmother, helped me try on gowns and was so kind and friendly. She knew what she was talking about and didn't try to push me into buying or liking a certain dress over another. She was so wonderful and patient. I went in 2 other times after finding the dress of my dreams just to be sure and to talk to a seamstress about specific alterations. They are so flexible at Dream Dress. You can make an appointment easily on their website and all the ladies are simply wonderful. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and I can't wait to wear my dream dress on my wedding day!

K
Kelly Hackett

Getting married on 09/21/2019

The absolute best!!

Dream Dress Express is the absolute best—I would highly recommend them to any bride trying to find her dress! The stylists truly listened to what I was looking for, they found multiple dresses that ... Read more fit my style and looked stunning on, and their seamstress was so knowledgeable and was right there to answer my questions about measurements and alterations. Everything about the experience made me feel comfortable and confident, and I ended up with a dress that makes me feel absolutely incredible. I cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day!!!

M
Meghan

Married on 05/04/2019

The best size and designer selection in Omaha! Read more The best size and designer selection in Omaha!