Dream Events by Daria

Alexander, NC · View map · Visit website

About Dream Events by Daria

Dream Events by Daria is a wedding florist located in Asheville, North Carolina. Their team specializes in creating unique floral designs for events and special celebrations in the greater Asheville area. For more than five years, owner Daria, along with her skilled staff, has helped bring dream weddings to life through one-of-a-kind arrangements. All of their arrangements are made with their client’s vision in mind. Daria works hard to ensure that her clients are confident in her ability to create just what they are looking for in wedding florals.

Some of the different types of arrangements that are available at Dream Events by Daria range from aisle decor and flower baskets to flower crowns and centerpieces. Services include the following:

• Cleanup

40 Dream Events by Daria Reviews

B
Briana

Getting married on 10/26/2019

Daria is amazing! She is so sweet and easy to work with! She is always quick to respond and works well around your schedule. And she always creates exactly what you are looking for! Read more Daria is amazing! She is so sweet and easy to work with! She is always quick to respond and works well around your schedule. And she always creates exactly what you are looking for!

Brooke
Brooke Lytle

Married on 06/29/2019

Incredible Arrangements and Sweetest Person

Daria is one of the sweetest, Christian women I know. She puts her heart and soul into these arrangements. She did my bouquets, boutonnières, flower girl halos, corsages, table runners, and cake and ... Read more they were all stunning! I highly recommend Daria to anyone looking for a florist or any floral arrangements. She works with your budget and makes sure to emphasize the things you love! I will forever be grateful to her for making my wedding day so beautiful!! Don’t look any further for your perfect florist! She’s right here! All Photos by Briannah Goodson Photography from Asheville, NC.

amanda
amanda

Married on 06/21/2019

Obsessed with our Gorgeous Flowers!!

Daria is amazing. Her work is truly a work of art. We loved every aspect of our wedding but I'm obsessed with our flowers and floral arrangements. They are truly the most beautiful flowers I've ever ... Read more ever seen. They may have even outshined the bride ;). Daria was also a delight to work with, she took messages from me on email, phone and even Instagram when I would see some work or her work that I loved. Seriously, you should book her if you can, do not hesitate!! She was so sweet she even threw in some of the boutonnieres for our guys and made a beautiful crown for my niece, who of course, at 2 decided not to wear it lol. If nothing else, follow @Dreameventsbydaria on Instagram and Facebook, you'll fall in love with her work as well!