Dream Limousines

Utica, Michigan · View map · Visit website

About Dream Limousines

Dream Limousines is a luxury transportation service located in Utica, Michigan. They are passionate about weddings and are dedicated to providing you with exceptional service. The vehicles at Dream Limousines are always new and in excellent shape. The company offers competitive prices to suit most any budget. Their friendly and professional chauffeurs will take care of your every need on your big day, ensuring your big day is an experience to remember.

Products Offered
Dream Limousines offers round trips to multiple stops if desired, with an array of vehicle options to choose from, such as exotic cars, party buses, stretch limos and SUVs, sedans, and more. Their cars are fully stocked with luxurious amenities, including the following:

• Bar

C
Featured
Cacey

Married on 06/30/2012

Wonderful! We had great communication in the planning stages with Dream Limousine, Inc. And had a wonderful driver. Our bus was upgraded the week of our wedding, due to a change on their end, and we ... Read more ended up with a beautiful coach. Our entire wedding party was pleased with the transportation from our ceremony location, picture location and then our reception venue. Our driver communicated with our photographers and was very personable. I would definitely recommend Dream Limo!

Heather
Heather

Married on 03/23/2019

Wedding 3.23.19

There isn't enough stars for dream limo. They were so awesome from day 1. Every single person we came in contact with not only had suggestions for the limos, but for the wedding day in general. They ... Read more even had the little things covered for us so we had 1 less thing to worry about that day. We dropped off our drinks the day before the wedding and when they arrived it was on ice and packed ready for us to use. We had so much drinks that our driver, Keith, brought his own cooler to help us out. Keith was such an awesome driver to. He helped in every way possible, was early and got us where we needed to be early as well. I can't say enough good things about dream limo. I had such a great experience with them!

Samantha
Samantha

Married on 07/06/2018

Great experience!

When I contacted them, Dream Limousines responded immediately and invited me into their showroom to see the vehicle I requested, the Cadillac Escalade. I loved the limo and booked that day. Their ... Read more prices were reasonable and some of the best in the area. They sat down with me and got all of my information, including all of the stops and addresses for the day of the wedding. The day of the wedding, I received a phone call from our driver, Mike, an hour or so before the limo was due at our house. Apparently the vehicle I requested was not functioning. It supposedly needed some electrical work, which Mike stated had been completed the day before, but something still wasn't right. Mike apologized profusely and asked if it was ok with me if he substituted the Cadillac with one of their party buses. He described in detail all the perks of the party bus, all while apologizing and reassuring me. He was so kind, it was hard to be upset! He still arrived on time and had upgraded the champagne in the bus :) He was incredibly kind and patient the entire day. The whole bridal party enjoyed the party bus, and Mike's stories. He was a great driver and handled the mix up with professionalism and grace. I definitely would recommend Dream Limousines!