Dream Makers NY

Bayside, New York · View map · Visit website

About Dream Makers NY

Dream Makers is a wedding planning company located in Long Island and Brooklyn, New York. Since the year 2000, this company has serviced numerous weddings and amassed various positive testimonials citing their coordination, responsiveness and professionalism. They are dedicated to handling unforeseen challenges so that you and your partner can relax on your wedding day. Dream Makers is comprised of senior coordinators who are certified wedding planners and bridal consultants.

From full planning to partial planning, Dream Makers offers a variety of services. A list of their services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Referrals
  • Timelines

Other Services
This company can plan many different types of weddings, including destination and double weddings. Other wedding types they can plan for include:

• Civil

50 Dream Makers NY Reviews

Featured
User1479126

2+ years ago

Tara at Dreammakers did our wedding invites, seating cards and ceremony programs. All of her recommendations were exactly what we were looking for and we got tons of compliments on all. She was ... Read more willing to work around our busy schedules to meet us and was very professional. We highly recommend using Dreammakers!

J
Jess Broadlick

Married on 07/21/2019

Highly Recommend Dream Makers & Raquel!

We used Dream Makers for our wedding day of coordinator, and we cannot recommend them enough! We worked with Raquel for our wedding, and she was fantastic! Raquel was so organized, friendly, and ... Read more professional. On our wedding day Raquel and her team anticipated all of our needs, and solved any issues that might have arisen without us ever knowing there was even a hiccup that occurred. Raquel made our wedding day completely full of ease for us. We literally had nothing to problem solve because Raquel took care of everything, and she made sure everything was flawless. Our wedding was perfect to us, and everyone had a fabulous time, and we know that this was in large part due to Raquel and her team's hard work that day. We truly can’t say enough positive things about our experience working with Raquel and Dream Makers!

Ashley
Ashley

Married on 06/22/2019

Nothing short of amazing!

I hired Dream Makers for my 6/22 wedding for Day of Coordinating and it was hands down the best decision I made besides agreeing to marry my husband LOL. Raquel was nothing short of amazing, and had ... Read more every detail handled perfectly so I'd be able to enjoy my day much more relaxed and stress free. Her level of professionalism is absolutely unmatched, and she made sure everything went off without a hitch throughout the day. For any future bride I meet, I will 1000% be recommending Dream Makers. I was able to take in my special day and really be present, which is what Dream Makers was able to afford me by taking care of everything so well. Cannot thank you enough for all the team did for me on my special day!! All my love & gratitude, Ashley