Dream Manor Inn

Globe, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Dream Manor Inn

Dream Manor Inn is perched on a private hilltop that overlooks the beautiful Sonora Desert in Globe, Arizona. This magical boutique resort is a scenic 90-minute drive from Tucson or Phoenix. The experienced event consultants at the Dream Manor Inn will work with you to make sure all of your wedding dreams come true on one of the most exciting days of your lives.

Facilities and Capacity
Dream Manor Inn can accommodate up to 175 wedding guests in its indoor and outdoor event spaces. The venue boasts its gorgeous rock waterfall, which is the ideal location for an intimate, outdoor ceremony that features scenic mountain views. Meanwhile, lovely receptions may be held in Dream Manor Inn’s beautiful reception hall.

Dream Manor Inn is a full-service wedding venue that offers in-house catering and bartending, as well as event coordination services. The venue also offers affordable, all-inclusive wedding packages and luxurious accommodations for you and your special guests. Dream Manor Inn provides the following additional services:

• Bridal suite
  • Bridal get ready room and Mancave for groomsmen to get ready in
  • Champagne/Apple Cider Toast
  • Your choice of our in-house vendors (Cake, Photographer, DJ, Flowers/Decorations) or bring your own vendors
  • Table Linen and Napkin color choices
  • Setup/Cleanup
  • Lighting/sound
  • Wireless Internet

Cuisine
Dream Manor Inn offers delectable cuisine that you and your wedding guests will talk about for years to come following your special day. Couples may choose from a variety of catering options, such as dinner, breakfast or brunch, buffet, hors d'oeuvres and servers for their reception or cocktail hour. The talented culinary team at the Dream Manor Inn can prepare meals that meet all of your dietary and nutritional needs, and unique tastes.

History
Creaters and owners, Carl and Rebecca Williams purchased the Dream Manor Inn in 2005, which they originally intended to use as a weekend retreat or vacation home. In 1968, the Day family built the home, and the grand estate was the talk of Globe. In the 1970s, the Thompson family purchased the home and raised their family there. Over 30 years later, the Williams renovated the hilltop estate and in 2006 they opened the Dream Manor Inn as a five-room bed and breakfast. Over the years, the couple has turned their dream home into a 20 room luxurious resort and destination wedding venue.

9 Reviews for Dream Manor Inn

9 Dream Manor Inn Reviews

O
Featured
Olivia

Married on 04/28/2018

We had moved to Arizona six months prior to deciding it was time to get married and my biggest fear was trying to put a wedding together in a state that I was so new to and had no referrals or ... Read more references to venues or services. I went online and searchethrough several venues in Phoenix and the first venue that caught my eye was Dream Manor Inn. I saw their website and immediately fell in love w/ the beautiful vistas and the unique structural pieces of the venue. I looked no more and instead immediately called Rebecca and Carl the owners of DMI to set up an appointment. we get to the venue and I see the beautiful vistas that to be honest online does not do justice and how gorgeous the building was just the feeling of peace I felt walking through the venue. My heart told me this was the place but we still had to meet up with Rebecca and Carl. When we met with Rebecca and Carl they told us that we would feel like guest in our own wedding and they kept their word. The packages Options were all pretty amazing and incredibly inexpensive so we went with the platinum package. With the platinum package we did not have to worry about searching for music, floral arrangements, rehearsal dinner, photographer, caterer, cake etc. etc. all the team at DMI literally babied us through the whole planning process of our wedding. I honestly believe our dream wedding could not happen if it wasn’t for them. I am beyond satisfied with all the services rendered. Carol and Rebecca felt more like parents of the bride and provided the best hospitality to us and all our guest. Our guest continue to talk about the beautiful venue itself and how peaceful it was, the amazing food that was served for breakfast in the morning and for the day of the wedding, Carl and Rebecca’s hospitality, and the convenience of staying at the venue the entire weekend. From nervous scared fiancée to an incredibly satisfied and Happy bride!

Kayla
Kayla Valvo

Married on 05/25/2019

Dream Manor Inn: A Hidden Gem in Globe, AZ

Every couple wants their wedding to be perfect.... Well that was exactly ours. Dream Manor Inn went above and beyond to make our special day perfect. The food was amazing, the cake delicious, the ... Read more flowers beautiful, the photos breathtaking and the views stunning. We highly recommend this place!

T
Tati

Married on 09/08/2018

I could not say better things about this place! I just got married here and they absolutely took care of us. We didnt lift a finger and it was a stress free day. This is the most beautiful place in ... Read more Arizona, it's so private and intimate. It felt like we were the only people in the world here. Rebecca did our wedding ceremony and made it just perfect. There was not a dry eye. Gilbert was our dj and he was amazing, anita did our cake and it was beautiful and so delicious! The food was so amazing throughout our whole visit. I'm glad I have Carl and rebecca on my team for my wedding. My husband refers to this place as mount Olympus, because it is literally on top of a huge mountain. Even if you arent getting married, I highly suggest a visit to this true gem in the desert.