Dream Palace Banquet Hall

Glendale, CA · View map · Visit website

About Dream Palace Banquet Hall

Dream Palace Banquet Hall is a one-of-a-kind banquet hall located in Glendale, California. This venue is dedicated to their clients. They strive to curate an amazing experience for all who choose to book an event with them. Dream Palace Banquet Hall accommodates a range of budgets. Their team is passionate about providing affordable solutions that do not sacrifice quality. With them, every wedding celebration achieves a level of elegance, providing each couple with a beautiful event that will not soon be forgotten. They understand the importance of personalization. Because of this, they allow couples to decorate the banquet hall in a way that most accurately represents their love as well as their unique narrative.

Facilities and Capacity

Dream Palace Banquet Hall has an inviting entrance that will have guests in awe at the high ceilings and sprawling floor plan. Their ballroom exudes opulence, inspiring may extravagant occasions. This exclusive room is able to host up to 300 guests. The ballroom has a stylized tray ceiling that is adorned with intricate details and moldings. Glistening chandeliers drop down from the middle, offering a soft glow that filters throughout the room. For additional lighting, there are pot-lights that surround the edges of the room. The patterned floor is reflective of the circular shape of the chandelier, presenting a fluid theme that follows throughout the entire space. A dance floor with a monogram may be placed in the room. Here, couples and their guests are able to dance the night away.

This stunning venue offers couples the chance to take advantage of initial consultations to determine the requirements of their event. They have various catering packages, ranging from standard selections to more robust options. When couples book with Dream Palace Banquet Hall, they can expect assistance with wedding management from the on-site staff. This venue also has a list of preferred vendors that they are pleased to connect their clients with. Setup and cleanup are both included, so all the betrothed couple has to worry about is each other, letting this banquet hall's exceptional team shoulder the rest.

5 Reviews for Dream Palace Banquet Hall

5 Dream Palace Banquet Hall Reviews

A
Featured
Alex

Married on 11/18/2017

Dream Palace is appropriately named as this venue was just a dream come true! My wife and I held our reception here on November 18, 2017 and we just ADORED this place. But let me start from the ... Read more beginning and set a tone if I may. Our planning research started roughly this time one year ago. We had literally gone up and down the coast looking for a venue that would suit both our needs and hoping our budget, when we found Dream Palace in Glendale, CA our eyes lit up as if we had hit the jackpot at a slot machine. Visually Dream Palace is stunning! Huge crystal chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, beautifully ALL READY DECORATED tables with silver ware, chiavari chairs (INCLUDED), an elegant elevated sweetheart table, and a fully stocked premium liquor bar (My personal favorite!). While this would normally be enough as a selling point I am honored to introduce to you Sarkis Ter-Msyanina (Sales Manager) this man is a true testament to character and class and combined with such an elegant facility you simply can’t lose! Sarkis from start to finish was honest, flexible and reliable with quick responses and inquires via email, phone call, and text. Dream Palace was definitively and single handedly THE BEST DECISION in planning our wedding. Oh and did I mention the food?! My bride and I were waiting in the Couples Lounge right before the Hall entrance for the first hour and when we came inside I was under the impression the guest were eating dinner, THAT’S HOW MUCH FOOD THERE WAS LOL… My guest were all VERY impressed to say the least, they were amazed of how dish after dish after dish just kept coming out and it was all delicious. Sarkis and his family also employ some of the kindest and hardest working servers I have had the opportunity to meet as well. They were such a delight we had them join our dancing sessions throughout the night. I truly wish I can relive our wedding day over and over relive this wonderful once in a lifetime experience. Thank you Dream Palace!

T
Tony Tran

Married on 06/09/2019

Beautiful!

I can't thank Karina and Sarkis enough! They made sure our wedding night was perfect. We had some wedding crashers and made things complicated but Karina was very professional and added some ... Read more flexibility on our seating arrangements. My family and guests loved the food! Their only complaint was their stomach was too small for all the delicious food!

J
Jacqueline

Married on 01/18/2019

Fantastic Venue!

Dream Palace was the perfect choice for our wedding! The food was amazing, service was fantastic, and Maribel helped us with any questions we had. It was also the most affordable option out of all of ... Read more the surrounding venues but didnt lack in any thing which was really important to us since we paid for everything ourselves. Everyone had a great time and loved it all! Great choice!