Dream Tree Design

Saint Joseph, MI · View map

About Dream Tree Design

Dream Tree Design specializes in custom illustration and design for your big day! We can take care of all your stationary needs including, but not limited to, invites, RSVPs, save-the-dates, custom illustrated maps, menus, placecards, programs and more. If you are looking for something special and custom tailored to your event, then look no further.

We also handle invitations for bridal showers, baby showers, bachelorette parties, Christmas, birthday parties and corporate events.

13 Reviews for Dream Tree Design

13 Dream Tree Design Reviews

J
Jessica

Married on 09/14/2013

Nicole with Dream Tree Design is amazing! I'm a wedding planner and used Nicole for numerous events this past season. She provided our clients with invitations that were not just custom, but lovingly ... Read more crafted and unique. The coordinating stationery pieces that she created---from favor tags & menu cards to escort cards & drink signage--were absolutely perfect and complemented the event beautifully. Nicole even made us some large-scale signs, custom chalkboard-esque signs (think the look of a chalkboard minus the mess!) custom stamps, and so much more! If you can think of it, Nicole can absolutely create it for you. She's extremely accommodating, easy to work with, and obviously loves what she does. I've worked with a lot of designers over the years and highly recommend Nicole for her creativity, professionalism and quality. Thank you again Nicole, for helping us make our brides' weddings so beautiful!

S
Stephanie

Married on 09/14/2013

Nicole was a savior for us! Originally we had ordered custom wedding invitations on Etsy, and the woman took our money and ran. Nicole came in and totally saved us - with a very quick timeline, she ... Read more was able to re-create our custom invitations, and even make them better! She was reasonable, especially giving the quick turnaround. We also used her for all our other stationary needs throughout the day and loved everything! I can't express how much I appreciated Nicole's willingness to help us in the last minute...not to mention her work was spectacular. I wish we had started with her from the beginning! I would highly, highly recommend her to anyone!

A
Amanda

Married on 08/24/2013

I highly suggest Nicole's work! She helped us perfect our Save the Dates, she created the absolute perfect invites based on a very specific theme, and she made herself available to help with ... Read more additional needs, such as guest books, guest welcome packets, kids coloring pages. In all that she did for us, her work captured perfectly what we desired. Her illustration work, paired with her typography is an amazing combination of skills that serves her so very well. Nicole was extremely understanding in our budgeting needs, and supported us in making decisions that reflected the best possible quality for the best possible price. I am so very grateful for Nicole's service in making our day and the process so wonderful, and I will continue to use her for invitations, cards, logos, and illustrations in the future.