Dream Weaver Catering and Cafe

Prince Frederick, MD · View map

About Dream Weaver Catering and Cafe

DREAM WEAVER EVENTS AND CATERING

114 Solomons Island Road, Prince Frederick, MD 20678

Our staff has over one hundred years of combined experience in providing the best in
fresh foods and services for your event. Weddings, Receptions,Picnics,
Conferences, Luncheons, Breakfast Meetings, Box Lunches---no event is too big or too small.
Serving the Southern Maryland, Annapolis and DC Metro Area, it is our intent to provide our customers the freshest food products of the season, utilizing local resources whenever possible. Continuing education and training keep our Dream Team working on innovative, creative and fresh ideas for each and every event.

Commitment to excellence in service, menu development, additional services and networking
in the community contributes to the highest standards in ethics and professionalism.
You can rest assured that your occasion is being attended to by the best of the best!

We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
Please contact the Dream Team for your perfect wedding day!

21 Reviews for Dream Weaver Catering and Cafe

21 Dream Weaver Catering and Cafe Reviews

Kelli
Kelli

Married on 10/20/2018

Great food, Amazing food

Tracy s d staff were phenomenal. Very easy to talk to. Definitely had a blast food tasting and planning everything. Received many compliments on how great the food was. So lucky they have a little ... Read more café that’s right down the street from us so we can continue to enjoy the great cooking. Would highly recommend them. You will not be disappointed.

Marcia
Marcia

Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic Food and Great Service!

We used Dream Weaver catering as a recommendation from a family member and were extremely satisfied with their service and food. I worked closely with Trish Weaver to create the menu. She was very ... Read more flexible and was able to add items that were not part of the regular catering menu and quickly made changes when we requested them, up to 2 weeks before the wedding. At the wedding, the catering staff arrived 3 hours early to set up and grill onsite. They went above and beyond to make sure everyone was taken care of, set aside plates for me and my husband, helped serve the champagne for the toast and cake and helped clean up the trash. The food was also fantastic, especially the mini crab cakes which were the hit of the party. I would 100% use them again and frequent the restaurant when in town again. The prices were very reasonable for what we got

Haley-Jean
Haley-Jean

Married on 06/30/2018

I have had wonderful food at Dream Weaver Cafe in the past so I knew I wanted to meet with Tracey to discuss catering our daughter's wedding. From the first time I met Tracey, her sweet demeanor put ... Read more me at ease, and I immediately booked Dream Weaver Catering even before scheduling our food tasting. Tracey was so generous to allow not only the bride and groom to come for the tasting but also both sets of parents. We all enjoyed everything we tasted which made it so hard for the bride and groom to decide what they wanted to serve (the crab dip was an absolute must!). On the day of the wedding, Tracey and staff arrived well ahead of time to make sure the tables were set exactly the way my daughter and I envisioned them using the vintage mismatched china I had collected along with what Dream Weaver already had. The table settings could not have been more perfect. Due to the heat advisory that day, Tracy and team so thoughtfully came around with trays filled with cups of water for our guests who were sitting in the sun awaiting the 5 p.m. wedding to begin. The appetizer table during cocktail hour was displayed so beautifully, and everyone raved about all the food which was served family style. Tracey went above and beyond by accommodating those family members and friends who had special dietary needs. Tracey even filled my homemade cannolis just before setting up the dessert table for the cake cutting. I can't thank Tracey and her staff enough for their delicious food and attention to every detail. I highly recommend Dream Weaver Cafe and Catering for anyone planning an event in the future. --Nadine (mother of the bride)