Dream Weddings Aruba

Oranjestad, AW · View map · Visit website

About Dream Weddings Aruba

Dream Weddings Aruba is a wedding and event planning business in Oranjestad, Aruba. They are one of the leading independent Aruba wedding planners with more than 30 years of experience. Robert Arenz and his team are involved in all aspects of planning and handle every detail to make your dream destination wedding come true.

Dream Weddings Aruba can help you choose a stunning beach with white sand and sparkling waters close to resorts and cruise ships or off in a private areas. They offer wedding planning, destination weddings, vow renewals, and planning for other wedding events. Their full-service coordinators help you choose a location, arrange and manage vendors and take care of everything you need. They create custom weddings to bring your unique vision to life and also offer wedding packages to make planning simple and easy.

13 Reviews for Dream Weddings Aruba

13 Dream Weddings Aruba Reviews

Featured
User3425133

2+ years ago

My wife and I had a great experience from start to finish with Dream Weddings Aruba. We wanted an intimate ceremony and Robert delivered exactly what we wanted, customizing every detail and being ... Read more available to contact throughout the whole process. The beach set up at sunset was wonderful and was exactly how we imagined it. The ceremony itself was very touching and memorable. The pictures Robert took were simply amazing and are something we will cherish forever. I must also mention the vendors he worked alongside who were also top quality, from the hair/make up to the beach side restaurant. Even the cake was great!!! To summarize, we would definitely recommend Dream Weddings Aruba to everyone. Robert is great and a very talented photographer. He did everything he could to make the day special for us. We couldn't be happier. Thanks Robert. Gavin & Claudia London - UK

M
Malte Schunke

Married on 04/01/2019

A real dream wedding

Robert is an experienced, professional, reliable and pleasant guy. Everything worked out exactly as we wanted it. We had a fantastic dream wedding. Read more Robert is an experienced, professional, reliable and pleasant guy. Everything worked out exactly as we wanted it. We had a fantastic dream wedding.

E
Emily

Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing service!

Robert was quick to respond to my first email..... And quick to respond to my (roughly) 80 emails to follow. From the very beginning he was so incredibly accommodating, answering all of my millions of ... Read more questions and making changes necessary to my package per my request. Every single thing was seamless. He helped me plan my ceremony on the beach, took our photos at the wedding/and after the wedding on the beach in front of the sunset, set up the transfer of all of our guests (46) to and from the beach ceremony, got flowers for my flower girls, set up the beach beautifully, etc. I setup a meeting with him for when I got to the island. He was super prompt and on time and met with my maid of honor and I. He had all of our details written down and ironed out. The day of the wedding he met us there to drive my father and I to the spot on the beach and after the ceremony he took my husband and I back to our reception spot. He was beyond professional, comical, easy going and super communicative. I highly recommend planning your destination Aruba wedding with Robert as he will handle soooooo many aspects for you! (We opted out of a few things and he accommodated that as well including: cake, champagne etc.) So helpful and helped me create my dream wedding.