Hired? Hired

Dream Weddings & Events by Illumination Designs LLC

Boston, MA · View map

About Dream Weddings & Events by Illumination Designs LLC

DREAM WEDDINGS & EVENTS Specializes in Full-Service to Customize & Style Your Dream Wedding
You will Experience a Personal Touch through Every Step of the Event Planning Process.
Our Staff puts heart and soul into each event lead by experienced designer, Kim Bakarian-Gaynor, PWP.

Info@dreamweddings.love

48 Dream Weddings & Events by Illumination Designs LLC Reviews

L
Laura

Married on 10/21/2017

Everything was absolutely beautiful! As a bride, on the day of, you can rest assured that everything will be handled and set-up beautifully while you are getting ready for your big day! Read more Everything was absolutely beautiful! As a bride, on the day of, you can rest assured that everything will be handled and set-up beautifully while you are getting ready for your big day!

T
Toni

Married on 09/30/2017

My husband and I just got married on September 30, 2017 at The Villa at The Ridder Country Club in East Bridgewater. We decided to have the reception in the beautiful tent that they have on the ... Read more grounds. After seeing it, we were so happy with the decision but it was missing something! I needed a little bit more and I decided that twinkle lights would look amazing during the party! I went with Illumination Designs LLC and they gave me exactly what I was imagining in my mind! We went back and forth on email and they were very accommodating from the beginning to the end! They have many options to choose from, so if you’re looking to put some extra sparkle into your Wedding Day don’t look any further!! I promise you will be happy with the end result :)

K
Kyle

Married on 09/29/2017

Kim and her team at Dream Weddings took great care of us. They provided beautiful draping for our tented reception and it was exactly what we needed to make our venue stand out. We had seen the setup ... Read more during one of our tours of the venue and immediately knew we needed to bring Kim on to recreate that beautiful look for our big day. Kim was a pleasure to work with throughout and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to enhance their wedding day decor.