Hired? Booked

Boston, MA · View map

About Dream Weddings & Events by Illumination Designs LLC

DREAM WEDDINGS & EVENTS by Illumination Designs LLC

Specializes in Full-Service to Customize & Style Your Dream Wedding
You will Experience a Personal Touch through Every Step of the Event Planning Process.
Our Staff puts heart and soul into each event lead by experienced designer, Kim Bakarian-Gaynor, PWP.

KIM@DreamWeddings.Love

51 Dream Weddings & Events by Illumination Designs LLC Reviews

K
Kacey

Married on 06/16/2018

Really brought the venue to life. The lightning was beautiful, and the service was excellent!!!

Everything looked beautifull! The decorative lights and sheer drapes were exactly what I needed for my venue. I would definitely recommend Illumination Designs. 😁😁😁 Read more Everything looked beautifull! The decorative lights and sheer drapes were exactly what I needed for my venue. I would definitely recommend Illumination Designs. 😁😁😁

L
Laura

Married on 10/21/2017

Everything was absolutely beautiful! As a bride, on the day of, you can rest assured that everything will be handled and set-up beautifully while you are getting ready for your big day! Read more Everything was absolutely beautiful! As a bride, on the day of, you can rest assured that everything will be handled and set-up beautifully while you are getting ready for your big day!

T
Toni

Married on 09/30/2017

My husband and I just got married on September 30, 2017 at The Villa at The Ridder Country Club in East Bridgewater. We decided to have the reception in the beautiful tent that they have on the ... Read more grounds. After seeing it, we were so happy with the decision but it was missing something! I needed a little bit more and I decided that twinkle lights would look amazing during the party! I went with Illumination Designs LLC and they gave me exactly what I was imagining in my mind! We went back and forth on email and they were very accommodating from the beginning to the end! They have many options to choose from, so if you’re looking to put some extra sparkle into your Wedding Day don’t look any further!! I promise you will be happy with the end result :)