Dreamcatcher Artistry

San Francisco, CA · View map · Visit website

About Dreamcatcher Artistry

Dreamcatcher Artistry is a professional, San Francsico, Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo, California-based hair and makeup team who design gorgeous looks for weddings, films, photo shoots, proms, and all your special events. With the philosophy that everyone should look as beautiful on the outside as they are on the inside, they strive for hair and makeup that reflects such beauty. Their stylists specialize in elegant special effects and wedding makeup, as well as a wide range of hairstyles.

Experience
After more than six years as a makeup and hair artist, Leah Gibertson started Dreamcatcher Artistry. She fostered an organizational culture that attracted only certified, licensed, and talented stylists who, like her, were engaging, kind, and honest with their clients. Leah and her stylists’ talent for dazzling hair and makeup easily showed in their work, causing Dreamcatcher Artistry to prosper quickly. As a result, many elite companies like the GAP, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, Allure, and the Banana Republic have used Dreamcatcher Artistry. They have been serving Santa Barbara, San Francisco, and San Luis Obispo areas since 2010.

Dreamcatcher Artistry’s stylists possess the eye and skills to execute the look you’ve been dreaming of, whether it’s elegant, romantic, classic, bold or natural. To guarantee everything is perfect for your wedding day or special event, they perform consultations and makeup and hair trials. They also offer men’s grooming; makeup for the entire wedding party, including men and women; and airbrush and spray tanning. On the day of your wedding or special event, they can deliver the following on-site hair and makeup services:

• Blowouts

83 Dreamcatcher Artistry Reviews

Featured
User3404850

2+ years ago

I had Dreamcatcher style my hair on my wedding day and I was so happy with everything! From the day I first met Leah to go over the services she offered, to the day of my wedding, Dreamcatcher was ... Read more nothing but professional, accessible and very knowledgeable in how to make you look naturally beautiful on your wedding day! I was initially a little worried about getting my hair done for such a big day because I am EXTREMELY picky about my hair, but I brought a picture of how I wanted it and Leah recreated it to PERFECTION! Not only did she do it quickly and efficiently, but the style held all day and into the evening. I would recommend Dreamcatcher to everyone and I look forward to using them to beautify me for my next big event!

Pamela
Pamela

Married on 06/15/2019

Natural Glam - Wonderful Artist

I used Dreamcatcher after they were recommended by a friend who used them at their wedding and loved them. I had a perfect experience as well for my Napa wedding in May. Hayley did my (bride) hair and ... Read more makeup and my mom's. We both loved her work. She made me natural glam so that I still looked like myself without being caked with makeup but elevated so that I looked much better than more normal day to day! My hair was straight down but she made it perfect so that it stayed in place and was straight not wavy like I wanted. She has a lovely demeanor and was efficient and very prepared. I'd use her again for an event anytime.

A
Anna

Married on 06/09/2019

Wonderful!

I am completely overwhelmed with happiness about how me and my bridesmaids looked on my wedding day. That was in big part thanks to the Dreamcatcher Artistry Team. The owner Leah was responsive and ... Read more and followed up quickly and consistently and our artists Maya and KT were phenomenal. They made all of us feel like our best and I for one felt like a princess! Do yourself a favor and hire this team!