Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch

O Fallon, MO · View map · Visit website

About Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch is a highly-rated wedding favor company located in O'Fallon, Missouri that services weddings throughout the nation and globe. The company has nearly a decade of experience providing personalized sketches of brides' wedding dresses. These sketches are perfect gifts from the significant other, a family member or a friend. They also can be placed at the reception for guests to see, and guests can sign the mat border around the frame to create a unique, lasting guestbook.

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch offers custom, personalized sketches of the couple's wedding attire. The design and printing are handled directly by the company and express shipping is also offered. This gift can be included on a registry. The average turnaround time for this product is typically one week.

103 Reviews for Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch

103 Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch Reviews

M
Featured
Michelle

Getting married on 04/03/2020

My favorite wedding gift

My husband gave me a sketch of my dress, his suit and our dog. It was the best gift he has ever given me. I was so surprised and blown away. I completely ruined my make up. I highly recommend to be ... Read more given this before the makeup goes on. :-) Also he had an easel at the reception when we walked in where he had it displayed next to our guest book. He really went above and beyond and I can't be any happier with him or the gift.

G
Greg Witt

Married on 10/20/2018

A very happy wife

This is the greatest gift. My wife was blown away. We have it hung up along with our wedding photos. Your artist did an amazing job. Thank you so much. Read more This is the greatest gift. My wife was blown away. We have it hung up along with our wedding photos. Your artist did an amazing job. Thank you so much.

M
Marcus

Married on 08/18/2018

I had a sketch commissioned by Dreamlines to give to my wife on our wedding day. It was astounding. She was was beyond happy. I am so happy I found you. Thank you again for the amazing detail and ... Read more something my wife will love forever.