Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch

O Fallon, MO · View map · Visit website

About Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch is a highly-rated wedding favor company located in O'Fallon, Missouri that services weddings throughout the nation and globe. The company has nearly a decade of experience providing personalized sketches of brides' wedding dresses. These sketches are perfect gifts from the significant other, a family member or a friend. They also can be placed at the reception for guests to see, and guests can sign the mat border around the frame to create a unique, lasting guestbook.

Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch offers custom, personalized sketches of the couple's wedding attire. The design and printing are handled directly by the company and express shipping is also offered. This gift can be included on a registry. The average turnaround time for this product is typically one week.

105 Reviews for Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch

105 Dreamlines Personalized Wedding Dress Sketch Reviews

Shawn
Featured
Shawn Hendricks

Married on 06/08/2019

Buy it guys she will love it!

The sketch was absolutely beautiful. I will say as a man I was skeptical, and thought it’s just a drawing of a dress until I spoke with Nikki at Dreamlines! She was such a pleasure to work with, and ... Read more the results are proof that she takes great pride with every sketch. I wanted to get something special for my sister, something she wouldn’t have two of, something with feeling, something to make her mascara run, this sketch was all of the above!! What better way to commemorate the happiest day of her life. This is a perfect gift for any wedding, or anniversary!

M
Michelle

Getting married on 04/03/2020

My favorite wedding gift

My husband gave me a sketch of my dress, his suit and our dog. It was the best gift he has ever given me. I was so surprised and blown away. I completely ruined my make up. I highly recommend to be ... Read more given this before the makeup goes on. :-) Also he had an easel at the reception when we walked in where he had it displayed next to our guest book. He really went above and beyond and I can't be any happier with him or the gift.

C
Clayton Robinson

Married on 06/15/2019

Best Present Ever

This was the best present I could have given my wife. She has shared it with all of her friends and family. I couldn't have picked out anything better. Read more This was the best present I could have given my wife. She has shared it with all of her friends and family. I couldn't have picked out anything better.