DreamMaker Designs

Santa Rosa, CA · View map

About DreamMaker Designs

We are a boutique graphic design studio where invitations and wedding stationery is our passion. We are based in Napa Sonoma Wine Country and specialize in destination weddings. We love designing for all couples who want unique, stylish and simply elegant wedding stationery.

Our couples are fun, sophisticated and detail-oriented. They appreciate creative ideas, rich textures, handmade and unique materials and expect nothing more than the best ... and that's what we provide.

We've captured the hearts of couples who marry in California's Wine Country, San Francisco Bay area and worldwide.

Consultations are made by appointment only. Let's chat at hello@dreammakerdesigns.us or 707-849-7178.

10 Reviews for DreamMaker Designs

10 DreamMaker Designs Reviews

B
Blair

Married on 06/30/2018

Tamy at DreamMaker Designs did a fantastic job designing my wedding stationary! She worked closely with me to create exactly what I wanted. She hand drew a custom monogram and map, and sent me several ... Read more versions of fonts, monograms, colors, wax seals, ribbons, everything you could ever ask for! She went above and beyond, even hand delivering my invitations to me in San Francisco in order to ensure they arrived safely after some of my mail got lost. Tamy also did my menus, programs, and several signs I used throughout the wedding and they all turned out perfectly. I highly recommend DreamMaker Designs for any and all stationary for a wine country wedding!

SoontobeMrsO
Olivia

Married on 05/28/2016

We found Tamy through the WCB site, I was a reward member looking for someone to do our invitations. I am so happy that we found her. She was so helpful in every part of the process. Any question that ... Read more I had, she was so quick to answer. And, she was happy to do it. Any change I wanted to make, she made it and send me proofs of it so I could see what they looked like. She is so easy to talk to and one of the nicest persons that I have ever met. Thank you for everything Tamy!!

K
Katrina

Married on 07/26/2014

Tamy was AMAZING! She was referred to me by a friend and I could not have asked for better service. She was quick to respond with my needs and questions and she was willing to work within my budget ... Read more and provide me with a lot of options. After going back and forth on colors, layouts, wording, and materials we decided on the perfect combination for my Winery wedding in Santa Rosa. I live in Florida and was planning my wedding from across the country, but she made the whole process quick and easy. From the lettering to the colors to the imagery, they turned out even better than I imagined. Even when some of the paper was backordered she was quick to inform me and find a replacement, and all of my invitations arrived in a timely manner. I highly recommend DreamMaker Designs not only for your invitations, but any paper goods you need for your wedding.