Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana

Higuey · View map

About Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana

Gorgeous beaches, turquoise sea, lovely pools and lush tropical gardens beckon newlyweds with the promise of Unlimited-Luxury®—everything is included. Enjoy romantic dining at gourmet restaurants and toast to the future at chic bars and lounges. Get your blood flowing with complimentary kayaking and windsurfing or connect over a couples massage at the Dreams Spa by Pevonia. For a mix of adventure and relaxation, Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana is the perfect destination.

14 Reviews for Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana

14 Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana Reviews

J
JJ

Married on 01/30/2016

Our first wedding coordinator was terrible, not responding to emails or questions. The week before we left, we still didn't have answers to our questions or final details figured out. Our travel agent ... Read more ended up getting involved and our new wedding coordinator Christina was awesome. All our details were taken care of including 3 suitcases of personal items we brought for the wedding. Wedding on beach was awesome and food was spectacular. We went with buffet style and we are glad we did. There was tons to choose from for our guests. The one bad thing is the package does not include a lot of things you would think would be included, so go with the base package and decide what you want and add those things on.

K
kathy

Married on 10/10/2015

My husband and I used Dreams Palm Beach for our wedding and honeymoon. Vanesssa was our wedding planner and was nothing short of amazing. Our wedding was much more than we could of imagined. The staff ... Read more at the hotel was impeccable and always there when we needed them. We would like to thank the staff as well as Vanessa our wedding planner for all of their hard work.

Iesha
Iesha

Married on 07/10/2015

We had our vow renewal at Dreams on July 10th and it was absolutely beautiful! I was a little nervous about planning my ceremony via email thankfully we were given an awesome coordinator, Vangie S. ... Read more and she was amazing from the first email introduction to the final hug goodbye. Vangie was helpful, friendly, patient and she didn't try to push services to us in an attempt to make a sale. We chose the Ultimate Package because we initially had 26 guests coming but as the trip got closer our party dropped to 13, Vangie was very helpful in making changes to our previous request for a larger party and turning our smaller wedding, cocktail hour and reception into a beautifully intimate gathering. For our ceremony we chose the setup that came with the wedding package and the chairs with white coverings and white table w/centerpieces were beautiful with the ocean as a backdrop; no extra archway, flowers, runners or chair coverings needed. The bouquets, boutonniere and corsages we had were so pretty; too bad we couldn't take them home with us. We had Anna as our photographer and she took the most amazing pictures, little things like my husband touching my arm as I read my vows to him and me leaning in to whisper in my husbands ear during the ceremony, request her if you can you'll be glad you did. Our cocktail hour and reception was at the ocean front pool and it was awesome. We had the Caribbean trio, appetizers and drinks during cocktail hour and we had a blast singing and dancing with the trio. During dinner we had one table, our own music and plenty of room to dance without the need for a dance floor. Our guest had an awesome time and we really appreciated all that Vangie did to make our day special. The resort is great, the people are friendly, the drinks were always good & the variety of food plus all night room service on the preferred side of the hotel made us not want to leave. Our stay & wedding at the resort was amazing & we look forward to going back in the future.