Dreamscapes Wedding Floral Designs

Evergreen Park, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Dreamscapes Wedding Floral Designs

Based in Evergreen Park, Illinois, Dreamscapes Wedding Floral Designs is a small, boutique-style florist who takes pride in working diligently on each and every wedding. This very personal florist tailors designs to each event through consultations with couples. The end result will be beautiful floral creations that emphasize the natural beauty of every flower.

Dreamscapes Wedding Floral Designs services all of Chicagoland with beautiful flowers and designs. They pay strong attention to detail when designing for a variety of different wedding styles, whether it be classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, nautical, romantic, rustic, tropical, or vintage. They create more than elegant bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages for bridal parties; they also design aisle, altar and chuppah decor and table arrangements, and have single flowers and flower petals available. Dreamscapes will visit the wedding venue ahead of time and deliver, set up, and clean up all items the day of the event.

25 Reviews for Dreamscapes Wedding Floral Designs

25 Dreamscapes Wedding Floral Designs Reviews

M
Featured
Molly

Married on 06/30/2018

I can't say enough about Amanda and how amazing she is. I changed my mind multiple times throughout the wedding planning process, and she was extremely understanding and flexible. She was quick to ... Read more respond to any questions or clarifications I needed answered. She worked with our budget and our flowers were absolutely beautiful! I would definitely recommend her to any future bride and groom. I can't thank her enough for making our wedding day so special!

C
Christina Ruscitti

Married on 03/23/2019

Wonderful florist!

Amanda did an incredible job for our wedding! Her talent was evident in the centerpieces and bouquets. Everyone loved the variety of flowers used to make each piece beautiful and special. Amanda was ... Read more easy to work with and open to my ideas and questions while keeping the budget in mind. We are so happy we used Dreamscapes as our florist and couldn't be happier with how everything turned out!

Deirdre
Deirdre Rudolph

Married on 03/16/2019

Incredible florist!!!

Where do I begin? Amanda was nothing short of amazing to work with, and her floral designs were BEAUTIFUL. When my now-husband and I were choosing a florist, we wanted to make sure that we partnered ... Read more with someone who inherently understood our vision but would also work with us to ensure that our vision would stay in budget. Amanda absolutely delivered that experience. She did our bridal party flowers, centerpieces, and cake flowers, and they were nothing short of magical. I absolutely LOVED my bouquet, and the simple greenery in our reception hall fit perfectly with our theme. Equally as important - Amanda was incredibly responsive and flexible to last-minute changes, and even provided vases for the bridesmaids' flowers on the day of. I am so thankful to have worked with her! Thanks so much!