Dreamy Destinations by Jenna

Easley, SC · View map

About Dreamy Destinations by Jenna

Helping brides and grooms find their dream destination and turning it into a reality. There is no customer too big or too small. I really enjoy working with each. Whether you are wanting a small and remote bed and breakfast or an all inclusive trip to an exclusive island, I am the Travel Specialist for you! I am really excited to hear from you!

5 Reviews for Dreamy Destinations by Jenna

5 Dreamy Destinations by Jenna Reviews

H
Hanna

Married on 06/18/2016

I would recommend Jenna to anyone I knew who was wanting to go on any kind of trip. We were specifically asking for help in planning our honeymoon. And, we didn't want to do the typical all inclusive ... Read more inclusive Carribean type trip. She was absolutely wonderful with booking our hotel in Savannah. I trust her to help us with every trip we take for the rest of our lives.

S
Sam

Married on 05/14/2016

Jenna made booking our honeymoon soooo easy! She was so great to work with, and she was super flexible with my work hours. I recommend her to all of my friends and family! She was also able to get ... Read more us a huge discount on Black Friday weekend!

J
Jack

Married on 03/05/2016

There truly isn’t anyone else that I will ever use for my vacation travel needs. Jenna is a professional miracle worker and honestly has her clients’ best interest in mind. She is a wonderful person ... Read more and has now become a great friend! I wish there was a way to give her more than just 5 stars!